USA Pics

1f98136f84e1d52e4c155ee1b2490b8d.jpg

hert:wave:

Special thanks to ct_krogen for having and giving to me my lost GTW boxcar.

All those shots are TS12. Something about the lighting in TS10 that make JVC stuff stick out and not blend in as well as in TS12, and I have all the sliders maxed out in both. There are a few speed trees I place here n there just to add depth, also denlog trees are mixed in as well. Most of the grass is FMA splines with drstratch and JVC splines mixed in.

rrfoose,

The BB trees,grasses and shrubs from JVC work great in ts 12. They look really good but are only two poly's per tree. They also have wind animation and change with the seasons

Gentlemen, if I may ask, which series of JVC trees are these? It seems that there are literally hundreds of JVC products in Surveyor. Multiple "series" though, it seems, with the different letters. If you could point a man in a general direction, he'd be most grateful! This information gives me renewed hope for TS12! Your work truly is inspiring, kimo - seeing those shots makes me want to go build right now! Thanks for the help!

An E60 heads onto the siding.

8C295F4DF693EC92BFC17EF67DB97639D73433E1

I even made a custom interior for it!
8D2C10866D936EEBA5B41A65337E730B924D4632

- Paul

Last edited:
A BNSF local train is heading for the small town of Bill, where it will switch out some boxcars and head back towards Gillette....Todays power is 2 of the BNSF B40-8W's

here we see the alcos in action hauling some grain for Norfolk Southern sense there planned ES44DC's had major motor issues.

trainz2012053123200842.jpg

trainz2012053123205137.jpg

trainz2012053123211564.jpg

Gentlemen, if I may ask, which series of JVC trees are these? It seems that there are literally hundreds of JVC products in Surveyor. Multiple "series" though, it seems, with the different letters. If you could point a man in a general direction, he'd be most grateful! This information gives me renewed hope for TS12! Your work truly is inspiring, kimo - seeing those shots makes me want to go build right now! Thanks for the help!

Glad you're inspired. The trees I used in my shots are the ST-3/TX-3 set and Rb-Trees set 1 and 2. These are payware by the way. Hope that didn't spoil your fun?

What exactly are the supports and bridge you are using in this picture?? Looks great i want it for my route im working on!

Hallo,

that’s my stuff, I created for my Milwaukee Road Avery – Drexel route, which is available at TS2010 exclusively. The river spline comes from me as well.

:)

Originally posted by enginewhistle - see more one page before.

enginewhistle2012053100.jpg

@ enginewhistle:
You really did a very nice job about that landscape. The trestles you assembled from my content looks great. I like the one with the wooden approaches. Keep on!!
Thank you for use of my content. I see you are using also one of my tunnel portals- right?
As it appears a bit too dark – I could give you the permission to reskin it. Just you will have to include TUME into the name of the object and please mention me as the original creator. In addition to this you need to release it at the DLS only.
Don’t hesitate to ask if you want to make the tunnel fit in.

Have fun building your route.

Your’s TUME

:wave:

Last edited:
That's my job! :D

Yeah, I'm not looking to compete with you. Besides, you're doing an excellent job on your E60CP so far! As for me, I'm making a fictional electrified desert route for my E60As that is loosely based on the Black Mesa & Lake Powell Railroad.

The route starts in Camper Hill, New Mexico, 10 miles west from Albuquerque. An old coal-mining company-town that looks just as it did 150 years ago. The Camper Hill Coal Mine is adjacent to the town, and still operates to this day. The town is still thriving with a population of 83, and is popular amongst young couples who want to get away from it all, and people who work for the Railroads. The station, formerly operated by DRGW/UP is a popular meeting spot for the townspeople and railfans abroad. The local saloon and general stores are also popular, as they still retain their old west feel, as much of the town still does.
A3517E4D1385B78DF2C9E37448A04409A6927EDE

23E1300CB742329DECD9BE59FFBE164B0AD51999

FC568DDC2B72E3F30BE07B1DDFAAEEFEC709A680

Young people who live in this town also enjoy speeding down the dirt roads in the desert in their Lamborghini Gallardos. Here they are, parked next to a lovely home belonging to Clarice & Murry Forscutt:
5BD21FFAC759316D48092D6561A9711F070D5CF6

Meanwhile in the yard looking east toward Albuquerque, the RS-11 shunter sits waiting for it's next assignment as the E60A pulls the cylindrical hoppers filled with coal toward Black Mesa, Roswell, Lake Powell, and Phoenix, AZ:
B4320BBA92618D2F89F19CEDB5DD44ED0EDA9468

A94BBFACD412A70E4D8592943B742A844C5BF23C

- Paul :cool:

Yeah, I'm not looking to compete with you. Besides, you're doing an excellent job on your E60CP so far! As for me, I'm making a fictional electrified desert route for my E60As that is loosely based on the Black Mesa & Lake Powell Railroad.

The route starts in Camper Hill, New Mexico, 10 miles west from Albuquerque. An old coal-mining company-town that looks just as it did 150 years ago. The Camper Hill Coal Mine is adjacent to the town, and still operates to this day. The town is still thriving with a population of 83, and is popular amongst young couples who want to get away from it all, and people who work for the Railroads. The station, formerly operated by DRGW/UP is a popular meeting spot for the townspeople and railfans abroad. The local saloon and general stores are also popular, as they still retain their old west feel, as much of the town still does.

- pics removed -
- Paul :cool:
Thanks, and your route looks great! I like that coal mine.

Back