USA Pics

While were still in New Jersey,

pre-FinalNJTLRV.jpg

Isaac

If you don't mind (not to sound pushy or anything) where did those come from? I have been looking for a good LRV model since I got trainz. I must say thats quite nice

A lonely local trundles through the George W Mead Wildlife Area northwest of Junction City, Wisconsin. This train has spent the early morning switching industries around Rozellville and Stratford but is now returning to Bancroft to yard its train.

87149cfc00d321aace04cfb155ef18ad.jpg

Aint the snow purdy??? :hehe:

Steve

Awesome shot Steve, very 'homey' Love the Riverbank Vegetation, gives it more of a.. oh whats the word.. yeah! Realistic feel.:hehe:
Cheers.
Sean

Daylight paint scheme is alive on my route !
S.C. Western - SP, UP, ATSF, BNSF and DRGW

I'm a newbie of 3 months with Trainz so if they look a bit remedial to you . . . I'm doing the best I can.

Thanks for your kind words guys. I've done HO scale many years ago. I also worked for architects as a model builder right out of college. Although I don't do it much anymore, I do graphic art and used to be a part time wedding photographer.

My Trainz computer is hooked up to a 37" HDTV, 1366x768 resolution. While it lacks in resolution for CAD programs, its perfect for Trainz. If you own an older HDTV with this resolution, use it for Trainz when you get a bigger 1080p HDTV for your living room!

My profession is structural design and drafting on computer. I'm single with no kids so I get to Trainz a lot . . . keeps me out of trouble :hehe:

By the way, thanks to "sporbust" for his exquisite locos and "dmdrake" for his buildings. They put out stuff that stands above the rest.

Now if I can get content creators to stop using brilliant colors on buildings . . . reality is far more muted.

Last edited:
Now if I can get content creators to stop using brilliant colors on buildings . . . reality is far more muted.
Amen to that! One of the things I was tought early on in graduate school was about the "model effect" and how architectural models should always be a bit more muted than the actual full scale color in order to look more real. I think the same effect happens to computer models too.

ps Nice pics

Those darn vehicles, they're either floating above the ground, or sinking into it, eh, Gandalf? ;)

Great pics, regardless. :D

Work is slowly moving east towards Napa Junction from Schellville. EMD Lease unit 182 heads toward the Brazos Bridge.

screen001copywh0.jpg

A lonely local trundles through the George W Mead Wildlife Area northwest of Junction City, Wisconsin. This train has spent the early morning switching industries around Rozellville and Stratford but is now returning to Bancroft to yard its train.

87149cfc00d321aace04cfb155ef18ad.jpg

Aint the snow purdy??? :hehe:

Steve
Your works in a class of its own!

Back