USA Pics

He He He! Look what I got!(Its only conversion from MSTS):

F59PHI_Gmax.jpg

Which will be great for these:
screen01.jpg

screen02.jpg

Are you going to release the talgos? Please say yes!!

Isaacg, is there any way to put the exact cascade color in to paint.net? And are there any color diffrences in the surfliner and the cascade F40PH other than the blue and green?

cascades has brown below the stripe instead of grey/silver

I have looked at some real pics and the only thing I see that is brown is the trucks, gas tank, and air tanks.Is that what you ment.Also can anyone help me, when I put the green where the blue is the radiator screens turned green.What can I do???:confused: :(

indeed that is the CN Holly sub. and thats funny that the roof does show thru the tree. now tell me, why is it that i can post all the NS and CSX shots in the world and get no feedback, but if it says WISCONSIN on it, i get comments? :p

Hi,
I dont mean to go off topic here, but
...now tell me, why is it that i can post all the NS and CSX shots in the world and get no feedback....
maybe thats because CSX and NS are fearce compeditors? :p
Me personaly I miss Conrail. I have been a railfan all my life, along with many others. I have grown up with thinking of it as hirearchy-
Conrail I love:udrool:
NS is ok:D
CSX.. well there a freight company...:hehe:

sorry mods and thread readers for going off topic here, just thought that was funny and had to put in my two cents worth.

Best Regards
Mike S.

Hi Guys!

More from the Metropolitan RailRoad. This time, we're at Barnesville. Arriving on platform 2, a demonstration DMU is on display. This MU will be on all NON-Electrified routes. The MetroRR planning board is deciding whether or not to select the DMU or choose something else. This MU recentlly had its European Horn, and a K5LAR horn and bell fitted on instead. It now fully complies with all U.S. FTA and USDOT regulations. The MU can either be part of a Cab-Coach-Coach-P32ACDM or a
Cab-Coach-Coach-Cab formation. In other words, it can also create a possible Push-Pull set, or in this case a DMU.

DemoMultipleUnitatBarnesville.jpg

Isaac

isaacg how did you get that cab car into TC? I tried to download the cab and its missing dependencies from CMP and it didn't work:'( ? But i have the coaches though:)

Might as well stick with the Chrisracer trend:p But in all seriousness,Chris you make awesome routes!:D And I'm not much of a freight guy but I do find time to take a ride down your little presents of joy:wave:
Sitting silently while waiting for work...
CNHolly1.jpg

Meanwhile...
CNHolly2.jpg

CN GP9rm 7239 switches boxcars about the yard..
CNHolly3.jpg

CN GP9rm 4017 turning onto the wye
CNHolly4.jpg

The 2 GP9rms meet head on
CNHolly5.jpg

#4017 leaves 7239 to its switching work and continues on
CNHolly6.jpg

4017 drops its empties and starts to back down on its new consist...
Thats it for now:)

Thanks Gandalf0444! Glad to see people using my routes. Just bringing back Michigan railroads that deserve some fame! :D -Chris
You are very welcome:)
CNHolly7.jpg

CN GP9rm passing by its next pick-up
CNHolly8.jpg

Continuing towards Pontiac Yard after the pick-up
CNHolly9.jpg

Looks like some TRE cars got terribly lost:hehe: :eek:
CNHolly10.jpg

Passing by them again but on the other side

CNHolly19.jpg

CNHolly21.jpg

Continuing to Pontiac Yard
CNHolly22.jpg

Passing some old looking CSX units
CNHolly23.jpg

CNHolly24.jpg

CNHolly25.jpg

Looking from the cab of a GP9rm cab as the train pulls into the yard.
CNHolly26.jpg

It comes to a stop and gets ready to uncouple.
CNHolly27.jpg

Now ready to couple up to the consist that has the TRE cars in it,in the morning to make them get even more hopefully lost.

Back