USA Pics

Well they look wonderful! I have the route, but it looks like this:

titaniclover_20110101_0060.jpg

At this point for me it looks more like a nuclear wasteland from Fallout 3. Cool, but not something I would run trains on by no mean. :hehe:

Need to fix the 14 broken dependencies and find the one unknown one.(Unknown Location: <kuid:147131:251092>) It's out of 161 and none are on the DLS according to CMP 3.3. :confused:
On a side note, looking through the dependencies list, there are no trees listed???? Now I am really confused.

Adam

Last edited:
Okay...that makes 1000.
Congrats there Fred.

Titaniclover, you must have no trees on your computer. You need to go find some. I used grasses from TrainzItalia. I used a lot of trees from Niffi. Do a search in these forums or use google and search for my post in the freeware section concerning niffis trees.

Well they look wonderful! I have the route, but it looks like this:

titaniclover_20110101_0060.jpg

At this point for me it looks more like a nuclear wasteland from Fallout 3. Cool, but not something I would run trains on by no mean. :hehe:

Need to fix the 14 broken dependencies and find the one unknown one.(Unknown Location: <kuid:147131:251092>) It's out of 161 and none are on the DLS according to CMP 3.3. :confused:
On a side note, looking through the dependencies list, there are no trees listed???? Now I am really confused.

Adam

Talk about deforestation,we need to regulate the timber industries :confused:
Fun aside try to redownload the route and go from there.;)
Cheers
Walt

Last edited:
Congrats there Fred.

Titaniclover, you must have no trees on your computer. You need to go find some. I used grasses from TrainzItalia. I used a lot of trees from Niffi. Do a search in these forums or use google and search for my post in the freeware section concerning niffis trees.

Thanks George will take a look around and see.

Adam

Getting ready to pull the empties to the mine as the conductor talks to the dispatcher as they are all set and ready to go

Back