USA Pics

Utah Scene..

Bobcass_20101229_0006.jpg

Great shots Walt (as always)!

I hate 'wherd-ya-get-it' posts, but any chance you could get me the kuid of that dirt-stained concrete (rendered?) warehouse in the last two shots?

Andy

Thanks I am trying. ;)

The warehouse? ok lemy look for it,bear with me.
Its called "silo agricole 01" <kuid2:135112:27027:1>

Cheers
Walt

Last edited:
I like populating highend routes with top notch rollingstock just like you do,and then build up fully selfoperating AI traffic,I do drive occasionaly,but I like the AI side of it,and sit back and watch it all go about,have a beer,relax and look for improvements.;)

Cheers
Walt

haha yea i gotta real good wireless desktop and 23' monitor so i can lay on my bed with the keyboard and mouse watch the trainz roll through,

haha yea i gotta real good wireless desktop and 23' monitor so i can lay on my bed with the keyboard and mouse watch the trainz roll through,

I do sleep regular hours I am not that hung up about Trainz,as a matter of fact I am only on here at the moment because the weather is lousy.
Live is to short to spend it all in front of a computer.

Cheers
Walt

Last edited:
I do sleep regular hours I am not that hung up about Trainz,as a matter of fact I am only on here at the moment because the weather is lousy.
Live is to short to spend it all in front of a computer.

Cheers
Walt

same here i been sick and staying in alot plus its really cold here too, once spring hits im busy all the time and rarely using trainz

same here i been sick and staying in alot plus its really cold here too, once spring hits im busy all the time and rarely using trainz

Anyway I like computer stuff 3d graphic and all that,however,I have other interests as well,just like you,I like to live in the fast lane,
my real passion for 35 years,and building more,my new project,will be done next summer. ;)

Happy New Year to all.

Cheers
Walt

Last edited:
As I said, I have returned. This time with some scenic stuff.

titaniclover_20110101_0037.jpg

titaniclover_20110101_0030.jpg

titaniclover_20110101_0031.jpg

titaniclover_20110101_0006.jpg

titaniclover_20101230_0016.jpg

Same area, about three minutes earlier...

titaniclover_20101230_0011.jpg

And some EK3 at night. On my watch, it was rather quiet. Maybe next time I will be more lucky.

titaniclover_20110101_0057.jpg

titaniclover_20110101_0055.jpg

titaniclover_20110101_0054.jpg

titaniclover_20110101_0049.jpg

Kudos to Dermmy for the two routes, absolutely stunning. If anyone wants the original resolution [1920 by 1080] PM me.
Adam

Last edited:
Sketch-up to 3dsmax

susanaes, try to convert the files to 3dsmax. Here are the instructions:
Save the files on the desktop
Right click on it and it will say Properties
Click on properties
It will probably have the logo of google sketch-up and a button that says Change on the right. Click on Change
It will open up a window with compatible programs. 3dsmax may be one of them.
Click on 3dsmax (if it's under recommened programs) and click OK.
Now it opens with 3dsmax!
*Note: This is an experiment/ myth so thee isn't a %100 garantee.

Thanks Adam. It's George's "The Loops". Its not New England...but I wanted to see how the B&M F7's livery looked with fall foliage.

Cheers,
Fred

Back