USA Pics

Littlefield-Texas.jpg

ATSF Littlefield, Texas.

The obligatory "I'm still alive" post...

If memory serves me correctly, it has been about six months since my last post here in the forums. Truth be told, I haven't been doing much with Trainz lately, between a lack of time, and a lack of inspiration. Well all that, and my main PC suddenly deciding it just doesn't want to connect to the internet anymore. Will I make any progress at all on my many unfinished projects? Experience says no. But, I am still here. And to prove it, here's a screenshot I may have posted before. I honestly can't remember.

CuOUXwF.jpeg

Til we meet again
Matt

The obligatory "I'm still alive" post...

If memory serves me correctly, it has been about six months since my last post here in the forums. Truth be told, I haven't been doing much with Trainz lately, between a lack of time, and a lack of inspiration. Well all that, and my main PC suddenly deciding it just doesn't want to connect to the internet anymore. Will I make any progress at all on my many unfinished projects? Experience says no. But, I am still here. And to prove it, here's a screenshot I may have posted before. I honestly can't remember.

CuOUXwF.jpeg

Til we meet again
Matt
Love it

I don't know if I'm allowed to say on the forums what I would do for a new Marias Pass for current versions of Trainz. But Marias Pass X 4.5 from nearly 10 years ago (ow, my back) still scratches that itch. It evokes so much nostalgia for my TRS2006 days, during which I spent hours at a time cruising the route.

A BNSF GP38-2 rescues Amtrak #8 after one of it's locomotives failed near Essex.

DuA0Un7.jpeg

sH2tnnz.jpeg

m2XX82N.jpeg

VPrx21x.jpeg

Seriously, I love this old route so much.

Matt

I feel the same here Epa! I originally discovered Marias Pass from MSTS which inspired the guys at HP Trainz to create the awesome Trainz version that we know today. I have this same version of the route since I purchased it back in 2013 and it's like a blend between the old TRS2006 era and the newer highly detailed (pre-PBR) era from Trainz 12 onwards.

I feel the same here Epa! I originally discovered Marias Pass from MSTS which inspired the guys at HP Trainz to create the awesome Trainz version that we know today. I have this same version of the route since I purchased it back in 2013 and it's like a blend between the old TRS2006 era and the newer highly detailed (pre-PBR) era from Trainz 12 onwards.
And for when I'm feeling extra nostalgic, I still have TRS2006 installed on my PC with the original. I think I've played through that Kalispell Local session more than any other Trainz session ever.

Matt

there are problems with inaccurate trackwork at times (some of the switches are drawn different than what they are IRL, like at Spotted Robe and Java)
they did that on purpose as to not get into trouble with BNSF over copyright laws and yes they apply to the IRL Naming and Building of things...

WC 2402 and 6500 work LO-38 near Hermansville, MI.

WC 6593 works around the wye at Powers, MI. Most likely this job was working over towards Goodman, WI.

Train 911 with units 742-762 crosses the E&LS diamond at Pembine, WI.

Back