Page 2812 of 2863 FirstFirst ... 181223122712276228022810281128122813281428222862 ... LastLast
Results 42,166 to 42,180 of 42940

Thread: USA Pics

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Jango,
    Beautiful shots. Is your West From Denver work in progress route going through the canyon and then into Glenwood Springs? I’ve driven that route many times. Your screenshots look familiar.

Heinrich505

Hello
    I'm building my first route in TANE. I've never been in the USA

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volkzarr View Post
    Hello
    I'm building my first route in TANE. I've never been in the USA

From the looks of your picture, you're doing pretty good for your first route in TANE and never have been here in the USA.
    Trainz - Easy as Pi

Hi Volkzarr. I agree, that looks like a great start. Are you modelling a particular area of the US?
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” ― R.L.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    Hi Volkzarr. I agree, that looks like a great start. Are you modelling a particular area of the US?
    Hi
    It will be a fictional route. I draw my insipraction from photographs (railpictures). I don't know is it looks like the Usa, still working on it.

More screenshots

Default Lubbock

maxwerks
    there's an engine at the station
    and the whistle blows my name

Blog Entries

Hey! Thats not a tier 4 lol good job ns37

United States of America, Florida and Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by norfolksouthern37 View Post
    What is that on the far left side, looks like a window with trees on the other side? I do have to say, that this is one exceptionally awesome model. The clarity is just beautiful.

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

What you're seeing is what's on the other side of the locomotive. The intakes for the radiators on tunnelmotors were wide open behind mesh grillwork to try to pull cooler air up into the radiators for more effective cooling, especially in enclosed spaces such as tunnels, hence the name.

release content > complain > repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich505 View Post
    Jango,
    Beautiful shots. Is your West From Denver work in progress route going through the canyon and then into Glenwood Springs? I’ve driven that route many times. Your screenshots look familiar.

Heinrich505
    No, Hot Sulphur Springs....Colorado river canyon.
    TRAINZITALIA INTERNATIONAL Staff Member
    Sebino Lake TRS19 route builder
    West from Denver TRS19 wip

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Hmmm. Hot Sulphur Springs, eh? Not too far from where the amazing Rollins Pass route for the DNW&P stops.

If you push along the river just a bit further to the west, the canyon that leads to Glenwood Springs is amazing. I've always hoped someone would model that for Trainz. It would be spectacular, and Glenwood Springs would be quite the town to model.

Well before they had the new highway running through the canyon, I would take the Greyhound from Univ. of Nebraska in Lincoln, Nebraska to Glenwood Springs to visit with my sister for Thanksgiving Break. Going through that canyon was crazy, as it was mostly a two lane highway, with the train tracks on the other side of the river for most of the way. I came though there once and saw two Geep 40s laying on their side, almost in the river. They'd derailed and were lucky they didn't end up swimming.

United States of America, Washington, Fox Island

Very Nice, Justin.

Regards,

John

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich505 View Post
    Hmmm. Hot Sulphur Springs, eh? Not too far from where the amazing Rollins Pass route for the DNW&P stops.

If you push along the river just a bit further to the west, the canyon that leads to Glenwood Springs is amazing. I've always hoped someone would model that for Trainz. It would be spectacular, and Glenwood Springs would be quite the town to model.
    Just a bit further west? Nearly 70 miles as the crow flies and quite a bit longer as the tracks follow the river, that would effectively double the length of route. It is important to realize that Jango is rebuilding the entire section from Denver to Tolland which is nearly twice the length of Rollins Pass Route alone as well as rebuilding the section from West Portal to Granby . When you add in modernizing track and track plans, adding seasonal capability, and converting all the flora and textures I am frankly amazed that he is extending the route at all.
    Last edited by normhart; February 14th, 2019 at 06:08 AM.
    Dear Missouri,
    Thank you for sending us all your intelligent women.
    With Love,
    California.