Page 2774 of 3026 FirstFirst ... 1774227426742724276427722773277427752776278428242874 ... LastLast
Results 41,596 to 41,610 of 45387

Thread: USA Pics

Question

Quote Originally Posted by nicola86 View Post
    Hi erik, where can i found those engine loads?
    Could you tell me what the names of these depressed cars are, I hadn't run across these before, they are very different from the Flatcar style Depressed ones.........?

Found those great rebar loads and scenery, thanks ekankal! Now I can't find those TTX Flatcars.

The United State's Health Care System ranks 37th in the world just behind Costa Rica.

@applegathc: love that midwest project. Always good shots when you all show the progress being made.

Looks like it is time to start saving up for the JR Sand Patch route....

It's a foggy morning in west Chicago as ZLACNYC (Los Angeles - Croxton, NJ/NS) speeds past Willow Springs on it's way to the NS at Ashland Avenue.
    -John P
    Model Trainz Projects
    -Google+- -YouTube-

With a oil fired Steamer on the point, this empty, mixed freight train thunders through a neighborhood on the outside of town.

1997 Powder River Basin

The United State's Health Care System ranks 37th in the world just behind Costa Rica.

Norm,
    Quite a difference from the DD40's!
    Dean

THANK YOU ERIK! Those rebar loads are just what I've been looking for.

TWIN PEAKS TIMBER COMPANY route

Owner and operator of the Twin Peaks Railway Company
    If you don’t support logging, then try using plastic toilet paper

Quote Originally Posted by johnpibbs09 View Post
    @applegathc: love that midwest project. Always good shots when you all show the progress being made.

Looks like it is time to start saving up for the JR Sand Patch route....

It's a foggy morning in west Chicago as ZLACNYC (Los Angeles - Croxton, NJ/NS) speeds past Willow Springs on it's way to the NS at Ashland Avenue.
    Thanks a lot my guy. Also remember, Willow Springs ramp is on the north side of the Chillicothe main, so that would be the NYCLAC going that way!

Chicago & Northwestern's 1994 intent to purchase fifteen SD80MAC's from GM was changed to
    SD9043MAC's last minute. Here, MLSG with a lot of run-thru power, sits in Ditchman siding to
    meet high priority trailers, lead by SD45-2's and a borrowed Santa Fe 60B unit.

Quote Originally Posted by hiyo View Post
    Erik, are your screenshots in TANE or TRS19?
    They are TANE shots, I have barely started TRS19 yet LOL, and I have not had time to start move over everything (trains, routes, objects, etc.) to it, but when done I will probably start using only TRS19.

Quote Originally Posted by nicola86 View Post
    Hi erik, where can i found those engine loads?
    The big engine loaded on the depressed car ("Diesel engine 10D100" <kuid:361619:100208>) is available on Trainz.up if I do not remember wrong.

The other engine loaded on a Well Hole Floor car (if that is the right name??) is actually a scenery object that I have converted to product, but I do not know where I found it, and I do not know what it's called (I've replaced the original username for my own), the only info I have is the kuidnumber <kuid:241304:100687> and it's made by author adamstan (a Polish guy).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Norm: The TTX flatcars are my own repaints made on one of Lilbs 70ton AAR Flatcars.

// Erik from Sweden

Thanks Erik, I went through every TTX flat I had and searched a few payware sites looking for it, nice work. I don't recognize the Well Hole Car at all, that is the first example I've seen. Googling it did turn up several pictures of that type of car so, yeah, that is the correct name. If you could share the kuid on that I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Hum, these seem to be a variant on the standard Well Car used mostly for container shipping. Almost a cross between a Well Car and a Depressed Center Car, very interesting.
    Last edited by normhart; September 30th, 2018 at 05:54 PM.

Talk about evolution, this is so much different from TRS2019. This is from my new route i'm making in TRS2006.
    Youtube profile: e195087

T&E Jefferson Class on a hotshot reefer block.