USA Pics

Would also like to know where those U Boats came from, I think I've seen ATSF and Conrail versions but I have no idea where to get them.

The route is a modified version of the Reading and Northern route by Roonth which you can get on jointedrail.

As for the Uboats, they are my reskin, but I don't remember exactly where I got them.

Only god knows where those U23 Boats came from. I have seen some pictures of them but I have no idea where they came from?

cJQxvHG.jpg

Mg10l2b.jpg

YpY12Jb.jpg

Cheers

LOL! Is that next to last one a four-way stop? :hehe: Nice shots, WCL, interesting to see that CPKC, is that available somewhere?

Awesome screenshots, everyone!
I haven't posted in a while, so I'm sorry if there was any feedback from a previous post of mine that I didn't respond to yet. Things got busy with final exams at my school, but since then, I've gotten back to making major progress on two current projects.

One of these projects is a large prototypical route made using TransDEM, and it encompasses areas close to and including railfanning spots from my childhood (and even now).
These screenshots are a particular scene that I was able to mostly finish, but there are still background scenes I'll need to complete. You might also be able to guess the location, ;).
Thomas-Viaduct---Phase01.jpg

Thanks for viewing!
- Sean D.

Back