USA Pics

GP40's on the move...

2022-04-09-082530.jpg

Oh wow that made my eyes hurt, not even kidding o_O

*ridiculous fictional railway cut*

\

That's not very nice. Try not to accidentally release that one too, yeah? ;)

Philly PA, 1970

The days before Amtrak, when freight and passenger traffic in and out of the city of Philadelphia were operated by Penn Central--the sick man of Northeast Railroads. I'm just beginning to model this era and region but it is extremely fun. Got GG1s, Metroliners, brightly colored passenger cars, open-carry autoracks, new(ish) and old EMD, ALCo, GEs... not bad.

B7RmzQo.png
''

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

So i'm not able to state a truthful fact now, if it could hurt someone? Yeah, grow up Kid...
And be careful not to misspell your username again lol ^^

2022-04-09-150953.jpg

So i'm not able to state a truthful fact now, if it could hurt someone? Yeah, grow up Kid...
And be careful not to misspell your username again lol ^^

I know I know. Tell 10 year old me that.

It's ok Flusi. No need to get upset, everything's gonna be just ok. You'll be pleased to know that I've been working on my own version of the Buttehole Sub, and I'm quite pleased to share some shots with you guys.

It will be available for download on my discord server for those who hold the 'better then others' role, as I find them to be better then others.

BNSF Butte-Hole Sub

Early May, 202X: Amtrak's Capital limited meets a priority intermodal. Chargers have recently taken over the service from the Genesis series of locomotives.

What do you guys think?

Whatever man, i dont know what your problem was from the beginning. But yeah that now pretty much proved its just you not being an intelligent, or even worth talking to person. To the Ignore List you go, whatever :wave:

On Topic:

2022-04-12-000752.jpg

Last edited:
That guy needed to be taken down a notch, seriously. Sorry folks. I don't know why some people think it's ok to speak to others like that. Just be nice... it's not that hard.

Philly PA, 1970. Open racks crossing the Schuylkill River

Back