USA Pics

DARTrider --

Nice screen shotz. It's good to see a couple of my routes being put to use. I suppose it was inevitable that when the team of Chuck, Joe and The Dispatcher retired that their railroads would be taken over by other companies. I had a few drinks with The Team last night and showed them your images. They suggested that when "Rivercide Transportation Network" takes full possession you get the MoW team out on weed control duties.
_____

These photos were taken in the heydays of Rivercide, when steam was still king:
Phil

The RTN is a transit body owned and operated by the CD&N to shuttle workers, miners and loggers around the system, serving as an easy way to get around. I'll call up the CD&N MoW team and see what they can do, as trains are getting their running gear full of grasses and dirt. Those old shots are amazing, really goes to show the creativity us Trainzers can make. As for Chuck, Joe and The Dispatcher, management plans on rehiring them as crewmen on the RTN commuter trains :)

Happy Trainzing.

Man there are such amazing shots in this thread.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I remember those Santa Fe Geeps from back in the day. The old Burlington Northern units with rotating bacon. USLW days. Yes, the beacon was a joke. Makes me want to load up an older Trains version and see what I have saved on the two DVDs I have of older stuff.

Needed a little brake of sharing screenshots, but I'm back. UP Intermodal with NS 1071 in Verona

BNSF Oil close to Marilyn Station. (Wounder crossing design me)

ALC-42 on a freight? If you ever seen a P42 ended on a freight, then the ALCs might as well

UP 1983 leading a Intermodal in Riverview

And this one, well, let's say if Amtrak can run Commuter Rail

@epa Shots looking real there

Woosh! Here comes a hotshot pig train passing by a helper set in the 70's.

2022-02-22-090957.jpg

GRRRR! The telephone pole blocked the shot of some U33C's on the point of a tank train.
2022-02-22-091647.jpg

Helper set passes an ATSF grain train.
2022-02-22-092256.jpg

Same helper set passes a train with a DRGW GP40 in the consist.
2022-02-22-092749.jpg

The manifest train with the DRGW GP40 passes by Monolith.
2022-02-22-093037.jpg

A pair of CSX freights meet at the junction with NS on a dreary fall afternoon. The overpass here offers a great vantage point for railfans.
A-pair-of-CSX-freights-meet-at-the-junction.-The-overpass-here-offers-a-great-vantage-point-for-photographers_edited.jpg

A few years earlier a high priority NS auto/stack train was seen coming off of the NS Litchfield Grade at the junction with a colorful trio of EMD power.
Southbound_NS_Stack-Auto_edited.jpg

Back