USA Pics

Been a long time since I've posted anything, so here goes...... let's try that again....:hehe::hehe:
5Vyd8os.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Yeah, its not getting any more donerer so I think It'll just be released as is as it'd be a shame to have it go vapourware. I just need to update some of the assets, fill in the background of Cresson & Altoona and find something for the tunnels at Gallitzin

... and you have to find the missing locomotive on the empty track. ;)

Thank you very much, I am looking forward to the map.

Regards
Swordfish

October 31st, 1999, with the purchase of the new DM/DE30ACs, the retirement of the LIRR GP38-2s and PT-72 coaches are in sight, some have already been retired. Train #507 on the far left is preparing for it's daily LIC - Jamaica journey through the Lower Montauk. This train would be moved to the mainline in October of 2012

TRS19_2020-08-25_18-55-56-078.png

Yeah, its not getting any more donerer so I think It'll just be released as is as it'd be a shame to have it go vapourware. I just need to update some of the assets, fill in the background of Cresson & Altoona and find something for the tunnels at Gallitzin

there are some PRR tunnels on the DLS, they just arent the best, but what ever works, works i guess?

there are some PRR tunnels on the DLS, they just arent the best, but what ever works, works i guess?
The Galitzin and Allegheny bores at one time had 2 big blowers, and a brick equipment building in between the single tracked twin bores on the Tunnelhill side of the mountain (long ago removed), I used: "Mahanoy Tunnel Fanbuildings" - AngelC, in conjunction with "Tunnelportal" - FSP

I used: "Tunnel3_1 voie" - fred24, for the 2 tracked eastbound "The Slide" New Portage tunnel, but it has an unlocatable kuid track, and needs fixing to get it to work

Last edited:
Back