USA Pics

Thanks. The shots are from a fictional short line set loosely in the northeastern US. The station is the focal point of that section, as they run scenic trains along that part of the route (in between regular freight runs that pay the bills of course)

Looks like a neat little route. Is it available at the DLS?

Corona Engine facility on the Pioneer Valley RR. With an empty "Oil Cans" consist in the foreground enroute to the crude oil facility.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Are those CF7s I spy parked at the engine facility? Are they available anywhere?

Felix, the IT guy at my work is unhappy with me because of your screenshots.... I drooled my keyboard broken.

peter

bea8ty.jpg

The legacy of the Delaware and Hudson. A pair of matching ALCO PA-4's lead the Adirondack through the rich autumn New York countryside. ​

:udrool: Really great looking and Real Life like pictures here,

I'm never disappointed with this Thread, there is just a host of incredibly talented folks.......

:cool: I'd break my keyboard too if my I didn't keep my Jaw from Dropping, I can't believe some the great detail in these Routes......

:Y: Thank you for sharing....... :Y:

Sit down, Felix. We need to talk about that CF7.

And those are some absolutely breathtaking shots!

Matt

Felix, those are the best screenshots I have even seen!!! You capture the mood of a gritty city perfectly, with amazing detail!

Please give us more eye candy!

bea8ty.jpg

The legacy of the Delaware and Hudson. A pair of matching ALCO PA-4's lead the Adirondack through the rich autumn New York countryside. ​

shebashetan7 I love the d&h consist you have there. May I ask where you got it? Always looking to find more good d&h models. Thx.

Back