USA Pics

Oooh I see ( I don’t know your rules there ) the same FRA that made some of your trains even the European one uglier but it’s just my opinion

wNTeCM.jpg

Lovely realistic scene Kingstonflyer, but who would buy a house in such a street?.

I have 2 more questions;

1). How do you make your shadows meet the objects right where they intersect the ground? In my TANE worlds, the shadows always start a few inches away from the objects at ground level.
2). Does that fire hydrant look a bit too small? If it's one of my assets, I could update it with a larger version.

Great shots ZetanCrash and kingstonflyer! I recognize a few of them, but can I ask what the houses are in that street running scene? They look like they'd be great filler for some towns I need to build.

Lovely realistic scene Kingstonflyer, but who would buy a house in such a street?.

I can certainly imagine their value would be lower than if there wasn't a track running down the street, but I also can't entirely imagine a train being all that common down that line. Otherwise there'd have surely been plans to realign it?

Superb shots Kingston. I'd also love to know where those houses are from.

Jamie

Amazing street scene, Kingstonflyer. Good to see some quality craftsmanship put into screenshots on this board. Really inspires me to add just that much more detail to my work.

I vote that we put oknotson and breeza basketball2010 in the ring together for one last fight. I wonder how many people are going to read back on the forum and care about this post. Oknotson literally walked right past this one when reporting
ATSF854_5a13930eee890.jpg

Last edited:

CLW coal empties on train USH (James River Power Station, Springfield, MO to Hopedale Mine, Hopedale, PA) race downhill towards Pamona, MO. GP38-2 #2003 and the four trailing geeps will cut their train
out at Pamona, run around the empties to lift their caboose, then couple the caboose to the set of empties on track P1 and depart Pamona powering train USL (Springfield, MO to Loveridge Mine, Fairview, WV).
The coal empties leave on a first come, first serve basis, so USH will depart within the following 48 hour window.

ceca5bbb07402e6eaac9e39668b8d8cd.jpg

Had to play with some Monon again, having family from Indiana makes it kinda special. :p
Still need to finish the bogeys though.

-Ben

Last edited:
Ben, those are some mighty fine Centuries you've made. Just seeing them in game makes me happy. Cant wait to see more!

Oh I know exactly how to add TANE to steam, I also know how to get screenshots without the taskbar without steam. But this is how I run TANE, because it makes it easier to switch programs if I need to without dodging out of fullscreen. There is nothing there that is inappropriate or offensive either, so if you really want to complain about a few fractions of an inch on my screenshots I have a simple solution, don’t look at them. Nobody else cares, and honestly if that little tiny bar bugs you then don’t look at the shots. I’m not going to completely rearrange how I use my game just because you don’t want to see a very small taskbar.

Have a nice day! :wave:

-Ben

Back