USA Pics

Eric, do we have to remind you that this thread is for trainz screenshots only? Those shots look way too real man. Keep up the good work! :hehe:

More excellent shots from Erik and Barti! Really diggin this thread lately...and of course Coal Country

SRS's new SD70M's.

9f5be700f07213702bfd3bc634a4ee2a.jpg

c5853803513df34542bb3bebae445787.jpg

5e9a2ea67e793263227d04508155e263.jpg

More excellent shots from Erik and Barti! Really diggin this thread lately...and of course Coal Country

[...pics removed...]
I love the look of Coal Country, too, but those billboard trees...:(

If I wouldn't be allowed to replace them with mcguirel's speedtrees, then forget it...

Last edited:
I love the look of Coal Country, too, but those billboard trees...:(

If I wouldn't be allowed to replace them with mcguirel's speedtrees, then forget it...

Oh, stop complaining so much. They're trees. They serve their purpose. They look fine. Maybe stop griping and make a similar route with trees to your satisfaction, I know you can do that.

...So you want me to rip off coal country
k

In all seriousness I'm making several routes right now that use a combination of both billboard and speedtrees. I'll post pictures later.

...So you want me to rip off coal country
k

In all seriousness I'm making several routes right now that use a combination of both billboard and speedtrees. I'll post pictures later.
No I am saying I would like to see you make a route that doesn't kill our FPS with speedtrees. Since you have no chill at telling cressjl to do it. I want to see you do it or are you just running your mouth?

And I am not saying rip of Coal Country.

Seconded

Some of us also don't have $3,000 gaming computers and can't handle nothing but speedtrees.

(Forgot to quote Steve)

Last edited:
No I am saying I would like to see you make a route that doesn't kill our FPS with speedtrees. Since you have no chill at telling cressjl to do it. I want to see you do it or are you just running your mouth?

And I am not saying rip of Coal Country.

I'll give it a shot if I can spare time, I have other routes I'm working on.

Back