USA Pics

Greetings from germany...well, not in the virtual world :) Thanks to my friend Ivansokolov for some of the car modifications you may spot here :D;)

[pics removed]
These are outstanding screenshots of my "backyard." Actually, I've lived most of my life within a 40-mile radius of Washington, D.C. I can count on my fingers the number of times I crossed a bridge into the city, though!

Nice Pics all,
BTW, I want to thank Bendorsey for the Bridges :) And also TrainzItalia for their awesome western US assets...
361be05f2b26ed47ac13e1bfee19e33e.jpg

e65694d63b979496402652b5b9ff1b90.jpg

207b22f65698118f34e6d6320d9845c4.jpg

I am finding it kinda hard to get bored with this region...

Nice work Flusi you obviously love track work just looking at what you have done there gives me a headache lol. Great work mate keep at it.
Cheers Mick.:)

@USSc1798 -> Oh, i took that serious and entered this weeks "Terminus" Competition :hehe::p Now its your turn haha ^^

@cressjl + Mick -> Thank you guys :D

@scratchy -> looks like a nice and interesting route you got there! :)

Last edited:
Nice Pics all,
BTW, I want to thank Bendorsey for the Bridges :) And also TrainzItalia for their awesome western US assets...
I am finding it kinda hard to get bored with this region...

*pics removed*

Is this route available? I've been looking for a proper WP route, though i never expected to see the Feather River route in Trainz.

A little glimpse of my Coldharbour Railroad project...

One of the Martinsburg shuttles takes the wye at Hollis Junction while NS 22K passes overhead on the freight bypass for San Luis. Taken from an amtrak train waiting for access into Martinsburg Union Station while on the way to Fisher
dv85XVF.jpg

The route is my own creation. It has been sitting around on my hard drive for a while as I got bored with it and hoped to get back to it someday. The route is far from complete however.

Before anyone asks, yes, that is the Feather River Canyon.

The F units are not my own creation. They are available at projectwestern.weebly.com

@BNSF 9812: No,I don't think that the route is available...

Last edited:
Re post 38506. Scratchy ...I heard you have "no idea whats going on"...........I can tell you whats going on: you are making very good screenshot ! :Y:
Rail4Pete

Last edited:
Back