USA Pics

A pair of Z's race through the night...

c0a8137e75bc04d795da7cda5844796f.jpg

31b4ba36e584763db64b878a0ec407b9.jpg

I fired up my PC yesterday to see how long I could get it to work before it crashed due to a bad motherboard. During this time I decided to run some Trains. Here are a couple pics from that run. Oh, and it never crashed. This thing cant figure out if it wants to be broken or not. :p

Late last week, a special movement came down the BNSF transcon involving a Metrolink F125 going to LA. I decided to recreate this in Trainz, using Dave's Charger, since an F125 does not yet exist.

That thing can haul, Dave! I got 0-60 in about 20 seconds, while the GEVO up front was grinding along.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
That GP60... :udrool: Nice work Andrew!

Matt

Last edited:
I have everything in the settings set to "Ultra", except for shadows, which are only set to "high". All I did in the route was mess with the environment settings, where I made ambient light a litter darker (deeper shadows), and added a little yellow-orange to the morning and evening lighting. By default, the sun color is set to a blinding white. I changed it to more of an oragish/yellow color. Just mess with it, you can get some pretty amazing results. My last post was set around 7-8:00 AM, here's a midday shot.

Matt

Last edited:
T01 gets a late start out of Bangor on a muggy June morning. They're seen here pounding over Crows Nest Road, slowly picking up speed after the climb out of the Penobscot River valley.

0bac91c3751f849a6678e8d296ce49de.jpg

Last edited:
Back