USA Pics

Is it just me or is the rear coupler on the DD35 B unit at the bottom left upside down?

Trainz people are such geeks! :D

Yup, I went and checked and all of the rear couplers on both the A and B units by prjindigo are upside down. So are the cloned ones by msgsapper and phil_c.

seems like your really enjoying that route, norm. :).
I might pick it up, though i doubt my pc will be able to handle it XD

It is a demanding route that's for sure. I've added all the above rolling stock piece by piece to the same session and spent four hours figuring out the likely main bypass path through the yards. When I ran a consist through I was hitting 5-7 FPS :( but still, lots o' fun!

Last edited:
From looking at the screen shots of the North Platte yard, I have to say, that is a very impressive piece of work. I'm not sure I would enjoy operating such a massive complex, I think I'll leave that to the younger, more agile minds of the Trainz community.

The yard below is more suited to my comfort level and very much a WIP. A fictional small town in the Pacific Northwest that host a thriving cement plant, a lumber mill across the river and a large pulp and paper mill two miles and three bridges away. More than enough to keep me busy.

2017-02-12%20074251_zpsqejazmwf.jpg

From looking at the screen shots of the North Platte yard, I have to say, that is a very impressive piece of work. I'm not sure I would enjoy operating such a massive complex, I think I'll leave that to the younger, more agile minds of the Trainz community.

The yard below is more suited to my comfort level and very much a WIP. A fictional small town in the Pacific Northwest that host a thriving cement plant, a lumber mill across the river and a large pulp and paper mill two miles and three bridges away. More than enough to keep me busy.

To be honest I don't do a lot of switching or driving in this (or most) large yards. I do have a good time populating them though. I also enjoy trying to understand the logic of how they are laid out. I have not compared this layout with the actual yard but intend to at some point.

To be honest I don't do a lot of switching or driving in this (or most) large yards. I do have a good time populating them though. I also enjoy trying to understand the logic of how they are laid out. I have not compared this layout with the actual yard but intend to at some point.
I'll save you some time Norm, I copied everything straight off Google Earth. There are some added industries to make the route more interesting. You will also find many of the landmarks located around North Platte and a couple of Kangaroos I threw in just for fun. The photo at the top is the start location for the 'Midnight Rescue' session.
Regards
Bob
0c117c721ab476a6f47a80303256251b.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Correction, Rolling Stock Repair Facility.

Well you're in Montana, I'm in California, and Bob is in Australia so I went with Bob's naming convention. After all it is his route. :D

BTW turns out that isn't employee parking in the real world it's a junk yard :hehe:.

Well you're in Montana, I'm in California, and Bob is in Australia so I went with Bob's naming convention. After all it is his route. :D

BTW turns out that isn't employee parking in the real world it's a junk yard :hehe:.
That was my attempt at creating a junk yard, I just didn't have enough junk cars; plus in the aerial shot the junk cars are lined up in nice straight lines. But at least I put grass between them. Have you found the Wild West Arena (Buffalo Bill Ranch State Park) or the Lincoln County Raceway, or any kangaroos?:wave:

Great work everybody :).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bd4c71e7f5877721e53a3eb12534000d.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Looking for some T:ANE compatible UP/Amtrak Livery?

Hello Folks,

I am looking for some Amtrak and UP Passenger with Locos Livery, doesn't matter what style, I'm open to whatever.

Folks I need it to work with T:ANE as that is all I use now (EX TS-12 user).

I don't care if it is Free or Payware, because a lot of Amtrak I had, had to be deleted due to all the problems with T:ANE Asset Errors and Warnings. :'(

Any suggestions would be appreciated and I enjoy your Threads Pictures.

If there is none available then I'll wait till there is........

Back