USA Pics

7a27fd694ab43086225a81cbda445e18.jpg

No Sense to make a rude hateful commit. We are here to enjoy this game and have a great time with it. No one is trying to miss use your stuff here. grow up. I would think you would be flattered that someone would. think enough of your content to want to reskin it and enjoy its use in the game.

Actually, an unauthorised reskin is a misuse if it's distributed. It's what copyright is all about and N3V support that view. Re-skins are OK for private use and I indicated that in my comment. I can't see how I've been rude or hateful in flagging a possible breach of copyright.

In fact, I received a very nice PM from btvfd who conceded his mistake and has promptly corrected it. btvfd has done a huge number of re-skins and, as far as I can tell, 99.99...% of them were with the original creator's permission. Why? Because, unlike you, he understands copyright and how to be polite.

Actually, an unauthorised reskin is a misuse if it's distributed. It's what copyright is all about and N3V support that view. Re-skins are OK for private use and I indicated that in my comment. I can't see how I've been rude or hateful in flagging a possible breach of copyright.

In fact, I received a very nice PM from btvfd who conceded his mistake and has promptly corrected it. btvfd has done a huge number of re-skins and, as far as I can tell, 99.99...% of them were with the original creator's permission. Why? Because, unlike you, he understands copyright and how to be polite.

In the 1st place I'm not the one that distributed them. all I did is use it for my own personal use. and you know for a fact the only reason you said something because it was me. In fact what you should of done was PM me instead. you just wanted to make a :)n:) rude commit instead.

Hello:
I would like to chime in on a mistake that was made and that I admit happened due to a mishap on my part.
I have contacted Dinorius_Redundicus and I am dealing with the problem proactively. It was my mistake and a few of you have spoke up in defense and/or against. It seems to have had a
negative effect from all sides of the table. I would ask that the unnecessary rudeness stop against each other on the matter because there is no need to call each other names or accuse each other of things that they had no control over.

Furthermore mikelj001 and jacksonbarno had no part in the situation other than voicing an opinion on the situation and I completely understand what has happened.

I understand the rules and laws are just that.

Please accept my apology to all.

jkinzel & epa: Thanks for your nice comments :).
-------------------------------------------------------------
Great pics EVERYONE.
-------------------------------------------------------------

8ecf86733b782a7f73dc39f093d4b612.jpg

94a193d147dfc8e25f4bd8ba6f6eb5dd.jpg

10f865816166c67fce2a079a38863e1c.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

AMAZING Shots there Erik!!!! LOVE the WC...That is a GREAT loco by the way :Y:

Simulatortrain wasnt the one who posted the image. You realise that some of these users have been around long before alot of these groups closed right?

Back