USA Pics

After being released from Vinco Locomotive Works in Lewiston, MO, Sangamon County Agricultural Railroad #3811 is quickly assigned to testing work out of Pamona - As seen here in Yonda with train WPM01-03. Eventually this locomotive, along with 3810 and 3813, will be shipped to the newly formed SCR in Springfield, Illinois.

Photo date: 2003

7pQLntK.jpg

SP 8319 pulls the "Cans" through the canyon beyond Ilmon heading railroad east towards Caliente.

56997f91697207b9fd722fdffe622bcb.png

Later we see the train looking back at its own tail as they head up the grade out of Caliente.

d94235c35542177bebdeccbc780c528c.png

Regards,
MSP

Who remembers the "Day in North America" from the greatest railroad magazine ever to grace news shelves everywhere?

When I was a youngin', an issue from 1996 had a shot of a BNSF manifest at Walong with a rainbow post-merger lashup.

And with SRS recent release of their amazing Santa Fe C44-9W, I was able to pay homage to nostalgia.

- Also mad shoutout to mchawksman for making Tehachapi great again.

Last edited:
SP 8319 pulls the "Cans" through the canyon beyond Ilmon heading railroad east towards Caliente.

<snip>

Later we see the train looking back at its own tail as they head up the grade out of Caliente.

<snip>

Regards,
MSP

Great work, Shane! Nice to see you're still around!

Palm trees and SP in Brooklyn??! Lol great shots though. Curious where you got that storage building though

From my perspective, this scene is on the West coast:cool: I wondered how long it would take someone to notice that long distance phone number on that building:hehe:

These are very nice Pics, Superb. One littel Question. where can i find the white Cheap Storage Building.
Guido

Thank you, it's a sketch up model @ www.trainz-objects.weebly.com

In TRS2006 VistaMare Trainzmap did this swapping out, and replacement of track

I place two intermediate spline points on a straight track ... delete the center track portion ... then connect the desired track in the gap, joining the 2 sections together ... then delete the 2 center middle spline points, going in the intended direction of traffic flow ... then straighten the track

I have absolutely mastered track spline point heights, and mastered the metric system ... Using Free Skype I could tutor anyone

Free Skype UN: cascaderailroad

S3L blaring, SCR 3810 and the other two affectionately named "bumble bees" drag MLWPM01-05 on another LWP test run prior to their shipment to central Illinois.

EvN5VgY.jpg

Back