USA Pics

Awesome shot outlaw

69720f165e49e832a29eaf29094568e3.jpg

feat. my favorite dumpster

A TOFC cruises down the Caprock at the "Sydney Horseshoe" on the proto-lanced part of my route

Cody that shot is awesome! Looks like a great selection of ground textures and greenery that fits the bill very well. How much of the whole thing do you have mocked up in-game?

Cody that shot is awesome! Looks like a great selection of ground textures and greenery that fits the bill very well. How much of the whole thing do you have mocked up in-game?

Thank you Rock! I have all the track put down as well as signals, speedboards, trackmarks, and triggers, but only about 35 miles of texturing and scenery done at the far west end. When I look at what I've done compared to what's left, I feel like I'm trying to dig to China with a spoon! Lol

Some of bendorsey's new high capacity rail cars with transformers.

I'm not sure davesnow's transformer will fit under most underpasses even on a depressed center car. :D

Cars like those often got special routing figured out far in advance for clearance, weight restrictions on bridges, and so on. Same basic idea as the Schnabel cars.

BTW - those 12-wheel bogeys with locomotive leaf springs really did exist.

Ben

Thanks,
It's a WIP. I'm going to show more over in "pics of your route". I'm trying to make it industry active but I'm have trouble with a script to turn 3 product's into 2 product's.

Back