USA Pics

4f745c2176e9157bc65d5776c56360fe.jpg

Fantastic shots everyone. I browse this thread almost daily, and some of these shots never fail to impress (especially those from Kimo and SP9813). I come here for inspiration and get just that. Now if only I had motivation...

Matt

Along with some beautiful views along the Salmon and Snake rivers:)
Ahhh, yes. Never made it up to the Salmon River yet, but I live in the valley wonderlands carved out by the Snake River. Some of the best canyon sights probably that anywhere can provide in the Northwest. In the very southwestern portion of the state, there are probably more canyons than there are people LOL! Been down there to even see a few of those canyons, and let me tell you, they may not have the popularity that the Grand Canyon has, but they are for surely a sight to be seen with your own 2 eyes. If you could make it down there one time to visit some of the canyons there, you'll be amazed at just how unspoiled they really are. The rivers aren't even dammed and are flowing at their own rate. They are natural and undisturbed rivers, something really hard to find in the US.

Playing with one of my new toys.

I've had this route "Coal Country" for months now and I still cannot stress enough how much I love it. How Scratchy got it so detailed yet still semi-smooth running on low-end PC's like mine is simply amazing. Kudos again, Scratchy!

Matt

Playing with one of my new toys.

I've had this route "Coal Country" for months now and I still cannot stress enough how much I love it. How Scratchy got it so detailed yet still semi-smooth running on low-end PC's like mine is simply amazing. Kudos again, Scratchy!

Matt

Where do you get the route?

Where do you get the route?

Scratchy has a thread buried deep in the Freeware Announcements forum with a link to Mediafire. I don't know if he ever released it on a site or the DLS. A forum search for "Coal Country" should bring it up.

Matt

Updating the Proto-Clinchfield Route. Its a massive route and lags a lot, anyone knows any good trees to us that are good quality and wont lag the route?
All shots are Dante Yard.

Updating the Proto-Clinchfield Route. Its a massive route and lags a lot, anyone knows any good trees to us that are good quality and wont lag the route?
All shots are Dante Yard.
I would try Forest Summer trees by bbf11. They are billboard trees and look good.

Back