USA Pics

28060425226_cabec1221a_o.png

Cheers,
SM

That awkward moment when you assume everyone who likes US Railroads are from the US.. But yes, happy start of war day.

Jamie
well, if we wanna get technical, the war had been underway for over a year by the time of the ratification of the Declaration. Fun fact. Great shots everyone

Agreed, great pics everyone!

Below: Two UP FEF's bring a loaded rail train up a 2% grade, working hard to make speed

d6dd9be1564fe87e241a103be5b5117b.png

c02d9e6d35be27e6b23bfc3c4fbc4d65.png

Last edited:
Looking eastward (by the timetable) from the shore of West Spangler, we can see the BS&A's Afton River bridge, as well as downtown Spangler, the riverfront, and Spangler's industrial district.

c0419ae22adefca2dc90a4aa143bdaa2.jpg

Thanks! I'm using mostly Aashoto roads plus a few other roads that I found here and there. If you want I can try and put a list together. The shots of the BS&M are part of a larger route, I'm just working on a smaller location of it.

5b097f0907a4caecd849f49d65e4e569.jpg

Last edited:
NS 228 head south over the Potomac River at Shepherdstown. WVA

CSX 7632 works an industry on the Harbor Master Route.

NS 228 head south over the Potomac River at Shepherdstown. WVA...
That's a lovely area there. I spent some time in the park near the bridge, and a trail led to the tracks; I took some interesting pictures of that bridge as well as the piers nearby.

Thanks for the screenshots!

Im Back... got everything setup back up on my new pc .. starting to work on the route i never got around to finshing. the route is actually an old file i downloaded from dermmys site figured i'd make a lil something out of it

testing the atls crossings .. making sure its right

looks good enough for government

(Edit) "Strange its not showing TS2012 beside TS2010"

Last edited:
Back