USA Pics

e9f2e848738c8e18a0dad225ab234d6f.jpg

Where did you find the Northern Pacific engines? Thank you. BTW, great photos.

Regards,
Thanks! They are my own personal reskins, and since they are done off of the payware JR model I dont have a chance of releasing them. Although I do plan on making some RS-3 skins for release which will be of the same accuracy.

Thank you for the reply. It would be nice to see some Northern Pacific equipment for sale, but I'm not very hopeful.

Would you mind posting a close up photo of those engines when you get time, maybe it will peak some interest. Thank you.

Regards,

Hello montanawestern,

you posted nice looking screens. At the first of your screens there is a big grey looking building at the right hand side. I created this building for my MILW-Avery-Drexel-Route but back in TRS2006 times. But I also created an update of it which wheares a better texture and which should look much better. You will find it inside the TANE-Avery-Drexel-Route at the same place as the old one in the Town Mullan, Id. Just find a screen of that building including the kuid-number below.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

KUID: 82412:6001573:2

Your's TUME

Here's one for Memorial Day weekend - Train 4012 to Montauk barrels around the curve at Beth Interlocking and onto the Central Branch. Engines 269 & 253 do the honors, showing the crew's Memorial Day spirit on this gorgeous 1985 Sunday. Major thanks to Ryan for this beautiful locomotive and banner detail.

scr_574b6323639c6.jpg

Last edited:
Back