USA Pics

Post #100! Yay

Old Greenwich, CT

ae1aed623c958b7d10eadede309bf284.jpg

No cookie-cutter lines, but wavy asphalt all marked up...that is the realism of Trainz that I find fascinating!

A good portion of the magic of T:ANE is the excellent engine behind it all, but most of the eye-popping, mind-blowing realism of this simulation environment is credited to the artistic talent of the content creators!

Vehicle train bound for Phoenix, through the ponderosa forests at Williams AZ

not that anyone outside of us Phoenicians would know this but its actually headed for El Mirage which is about 20 miles out from the phoenix bnsf yard, Mobest. power looks about right though, nice work

A LOT OF PHOTOS COMING IN NOW, BE WARNED:

Past Union Station Rail Corridor's end

Passing a CN Train, around the bend lies a almost complete station

The lash-up getting passed-by

Here comes both trains! the CN won the race.

Getting passed by while the GR Transit System train gets ready to head on back to Union

The train I was driving is a train of my fictional Commuter R.R., GR Transit System, and the route is an edited version of City and Country USA 2.

That's it for now

Import Sherman Hill 2.1 into TANE SP1, looks quite nice
Nice, though it seems a bit odd to have the special Sacramento and San Joaquin Daylight locos running freight behind black widow F7s...:p
That and a bit of an update is in order in the case of the atlantic. Something like this, perhaps?
351CEC4D65AF763416EA7635A19C14E78DF6C116

53E58B025C09B884D5A8824D9D6094BDD3C62C7D

5DE410FD30EBA0140F9BCB5A627F0B2966B161C0

C710311B9FD72F105A19FFB76B9395FCCEB2D6EE

7693406E10CEAC94D0C071C9013947BC09382CA9

(don't worry about teasing, the update should be available within a few hours, and I'm sure it will look wonderful in T:ANE with those effects)

Undecorated versions of Whitepass's Pullman stock. I forget the author, but they are on the DLS, search "Undecorated" for the baggage and sleepers, and "unlettered" for the coach. There are also a lot of various liveries on the DLS, but not a comprehensive fleet.

A LOT OF PHOTOS COMING IN NOW, BE WARNED:
(Minus Pix)
Getting passed by while the GR Transit System train gets ready to head on back to Union

The train I was driving is a train of my fictional Commuter R.R., GR Transit System, and the route is an edited version of City and Country USA 2.

That's it for now
Nice shots, but the tracks in the first pic definitely need some straightening applied. Or is that heat warp? :D

Back