USA Pics

Early morning on the Oil Creek & Titusville (PA) Railroad.
62bd1338d7e6ed072c97542c571166c1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

AS&S single stack intermodels heading through Bennit heading for Carns Hollow then on to Myertown.

8fe678c7ef439886d2d0515f44e551d6.jpg

Same setting. Different time set.

3d74f078950aa4d542cbb5021848796e.jpg

Last edited:
Socal, that's one nice route.
-Donner Pass by Trainzitalia!
Eek! I see track that needs to be straightened Joe! Welcome back :)
-Thanks scratchy, It's been a few years! I'm really liking TANE, just feels like there's more to do, that I'm able to just install the sim and play it, compared to previous versions. I see some of its bugs but I'm sure they will all be worked out. Not sure if I'll get back into content creation but, once I learn the new content manager I'll be updating my assets, make sure all is compatible with TS12 and TANE, then continuing to build Cajon Sub when I have time.

-Joe

Last edited:
dudeman did you need to quote all 3 of those pics on the same page?

yeah its a uboat connected to that 'cause why not. after all, the shots I take are in some alternate universe so anything's possible. hell, there's a MILW GP40 connected to a CR Uboat connected to NS 911. more realistic than like 15 switcher steam locos strung together I suppose

SM

Idk lol

But that is true, I guess you can call this one of those excursions, where they show off the SD60es and thy tie them up with the preserved locos

It wasnt you man. Dont worry. The 2 bickering above are just acting poorly.

Now back on topic.

More AS&S. Having fun with this fictional rail company of mine.

aaa7fb77928fe291d8e2979f2f1190ea.jpg

Last edited:
Ahem, back to photos.

It's 06:13, and M-621, the Diamond River Shifter, fills out paperwork at Piedmont before getting a restricting to take the branch up to DRM Loadout 3 to begin its day's work.

Last edited:
Ahem, back to photos.

It's 06:13, and M-621, the Diamond River Shifter, fills out paperwork at Piedmont before getting a restricting to take the branch up to DRM Loadout 3 to begin its day's work.
Wow, what a picture! I can feel a slight chill and the exuberant thrill of another workday about to begin...

Back