USA Pics

121 Miles out of Marquette, K&L's CNR 2661 heads back to Escanaba.

url=http://hostthenpost.org]
5cebee2b65896a06d68629ea1d88f3eb.png
[/url]

4006 #1 in Marquette, about 8 Miles from his destination, AuTrain, These last 6 Loco's will Navigate over 1,000 miles of track between them before they are done.

4006 #1 picking the Highball route through Champion, at gett'n all greens at 170 miles of travel.

This Engine, C&NW 1214 is pulling Duluth South Shore & Atlantic Boxcars around this route for a reason. It will clock in over 200 miles of travel, yet there are no locomotives or rolling stock for this route. I built it, I can run 70 AI units on it, next time 100, where's the rolling stock and power units??? That 1214 will do 200 Miles or I'll eat a crow. And I'll sit here and watch it do it.

4006 #1 blowing through Partridge with 190 miles under her belt.

Won't be the first one to 200 miles as he's almost off the board. He made it to 196, poof went up in smoke.

Three Contenders left for the 200 Mile Prize;

My money is on the Soo, he's in the lead, he'll get the highball as he moves forward and make up the miles

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, Ole Mr Soo grabbed all greens an is highballing through Michigamme. Next shot is him nailing 200 miles

No C&NW finds a clear through Michigamme, and is hot on the 200 Mile Tail.

As Soo 6050 picks it's way through Champion, MI, it's going to be close...

And C&NW 1214 in 200 Miles, a Record.

Oh yeah, he got it Champion, MI...Now he will drive off the board;

And I built a route you can easily run 70 locos' on. Mostly I run Payware loco's. I can run 70 of them at once, if there were that many, next time 80. Yet there is not rolling stock for this route or power. I just ask a simple question?

How many routes out there right now where you can run 70 Loco's on, and they are all Payware only Loco's? I"m gonna do 250 Miles here in a minute with one loco, and over 3,000 miles total.

CNR 2661 put the wood to it 200 miles out.

Meanwhile in Ishpeming, MI. The last selected route is picked in Ishpenming.

70 Units, all AI, absolutely no interference or hang ups.

Meanwhile 227 miles into it. Seams like some content is needed....Hint, Hint. 70 unit done, I'm going to bed

Last edited:
Dude, keep it to one post. You have taken over this entire page.

However, that is a nice looking route.

Matt

Hello,

I am using "TK-Max4ExporterGmax" - I don't know where I have got it from - but I guess somebody will know.
There are some files which I needed to past into some folders like described in the description file. After that normal mapping became possible to handle in gmax.

Your's TUME

I found it.

Nice shots all; keep them coming!

Dude, keep it to one post. You have taken over this entire page.
he cant matt,
the fourm only allows 10 pics per post
-Matt
To explain:
Initially almost all his pics were 1 per posts. I merged those ~30 posts into less posts (with indeed the max of 10 pictures per post) and removed a few of the comments / hints similar to epa.

Last edited:
Where did you get the bridge from?

I'll have to look I think I repainted it Michigan Colors, I've got 100 AI units running now....

About 10 from everywhere going some place else;

An while running 100 units it's only taxing my cpu 30 %. This game is Awesome.

Its early morning just outside of Cheyenne as we catch a massive UP manifest with a few surprises in the consist. AC6000 #7577 is followed by the MoPac heritage unit, and a trio of BNSF road power in the form of and SD60, SD70MAC, and a C44-9W in H1 paint.

Back