USA Pics

Now, I need to get that last loco. I was thinking about getting a SD70MAC and ES44AC so I can use those as my main road power. I would love to see NS SD70's, with standard cabs. For some reason, the cab roofs on those are always really weathered/rusty.

Nice shots! What route is that?

I am glad to see people getting some mileage out of those road railers....I fixed them up and VMD was gracious enough to post them up to the DLS for all to have :)

the roadrailer pic is from Anywhere Ohio. Second is Midwest grain I believe. Thanks alot for getting the roadrailers going.

Plenty of smoke, steam, and cinders as the Piney Creek Shifter saunters along the C&O's Piney Creek Branch near McCreery, W.Va., deep in the New River Gorge.

Piney_Creek_Shifter_near_McCreery_WVa.jpg

Ah I see. are the coaches from Dicastgalore
Actually there are quite a few coaches running around some with scripting problems. I haven't found my collection session of them yet. I have three or four versions of Sherman with at least couple of dozen sessions in each. All poorly named.

Nice original composition there Normhart...
I'm afraid I'm not much of an artist, it's mainly a vanity shot.

Quite the collection of UP power. I would hate to be the Hostler that has to move around all those engines.....
:hehe: I've just spent the last three hours moving locomotives out of the Roundhouse area and positioning them about the Yard. I've gotten five done so far. :hehe:

Three years is a long time. Don't let anyone take credit for your hard work!
Keep it up! (Pun intended)
Yeah, well, my old computer was very slow... :sleep:
I'm terribly jealous of Matt, I have been totally unsuccessful in getting Sherman into T:ANE so far. These shots were from 49922 because I still haven't fixed the three of anl's engines that have problems with the oil burnner.wav so I can't even get them in SP1. I'm still putting bell and whistles on Auran's old Big Boy. (not literally) As I said, not much of an artist.

Last edited:
then why is the Signal tower only called HL?

It is the morse code call sign for that tower. Morse code was used before the advent of voice communitcations between the dispatcher and agent/operators.

(Yep, I an a FCC qualified morse code operator)

A C&O K4 "Kanawha" heading up a local passenger train catches up with the plodding Piney Creek Shifter just west of Quinnimont, W.Va.

West_of_Quinnimont.png

Last edited:
I wouldn't have a clue why my shots aren't showing up for some of you, it might be something to do with the way they were uploaded, but I see no way to fix it.
Two more shots for those of you who can see them.
MRL M-L arrives in Livingston while a BNSF train with an SD60M leader is being prepped for a trip over the pass.
montanawestren_20150707_0001.jpg

montanawestren_20150707_0003.jpg

I wouldn't have a clue why my shots aren't showing up for some of you, it might be something to do with the way they were uploaded, but I see no way to fix it.
Two more shots for those of you who can see them.
MRL M-L arrives in Livingston while a BNSF train with an SD60M leader is being prepped for a trip over the pass.
montanawestren_20150707_0001.jpg

montanawestren_20150707_0003.jpg
Seems they don't allow linking to their server or something.

http://postimg.org/image/5jrp3zc9b/full/
http://postimg.org/image/nnupom9xr/full/

are what works for me. lovely images, especially the second one.

Back