USA Pics

Great shot Lego207 of 765, I remember seeing this consist on an excursion. Just wondering lego207, where did you get the converted steam generator car that today is used as a support car/concession car, I've seen it with 765, 2716, and a similar version ("Emporium") with 630 and 4501.

Saturnr

Well aware of all of those, Peter. I haven't yet started on the interior, so I am exploring multiple options for them. When I said the "new superliners" I am talking about the overhaul that took place between 2000 and 2008 for every superliner car.

That overhaul made the interiors primarily Blue & Grey (blue seats, grey walls). More recently they've been overhauled again to add "wood" paneling here & there.

Great shot Lego207 of 765, I remember seeing this consist on an excursion. Just wondering lego207, where did you get the converted steam generator car that today is used as a support car/concession car, I've seen it with 765, 2716, and a similar version ("Emporium") with 630 and 4501.

Saturnr
Comes with 765

A Utah Belt oil train struggles up the Rockies, shots include the mid-train helpers but there were also some on the rear.

Hello!

trainz%20barti_1%20a003.jpg

Saturnr

Comes with the 765 Pack off of K&L Trainz.

kltrainz.com

I think those were hosted on RRMods by Llilb (?name?) but he is Re-doing them to Jointed Rail standards ever since he left RRMods and Joined Jointed Rail.

The name you're lookin' for is anl, but he never did any 4000's. He's doing the FEFs, Challengers, etc etc. That Big Boy according to Matt is a beta test from someone on deviantart.

16274830894_422a4728db_o.png

16862724176_e1b1989620_o.png

Cheers,
SM

Look great those cascades, although the correct versión is the Talgo VI, not the VII.

Close, but thankfully I've had the pleasure of riding the Cascades multiple times here (I live in Seattle). Up until now you would be correct, as 6 of the sets are Talgo VI equipment.

However, as of 2013 we have two new trainsets made up of Talgo 8 equipment, which is the Talgo VII brought up to US crash safety regulations.
0.jpg

130626-mt-bachelor---eugene-or-5jpg-cc6c4dfa7ba980c3.jpg

Look great those cascades, although the correct versión is the Talgo VI, not the VII.

Unsure if the Talgo VI is made in trainz or not, however I think it looks great regardless! There's also a cascades F59PHI on the DLS by 'Yukonzoom'

The screenshots didn't show it, but there was an F40 NPCU on the back of the train. As for the Talgo VI, I've searched time and time again for them but no luck.

Normally an F59PHI would be seen pulling or pushing a train, but Cascades is currently in the process of retiring all of them due to expensive operating costs, etc. P42s are being used until the order of 7 new Siemens locomotives is complete. I personally am excited for the new engines, and plan on taking the Metro to King Street Station to take photos of one as soon as it arrives (sometime in the next few months). I'll post the photos of them as soon as I can.

Cheers

Back