USA Pics

Ya'll need to work on your Southern grammar. Keepin should be Keepin', aint should be ain't, and fartin should be fartin'.
Yeah, I reckon' them ol' fellers should'a knowed that... :hehe:
Great shots n8phu! Don't see leeferr's NKP Berk much anymore...
cae1fd2c98af5b28e3ceb976f7ca5624.jpg

Enzo you have some awesome shots, I think they could be even more awesome if you try an different angle every now and again and add a couple long curves to your routes. But great work so far

Enzo you have some awesome shots, I think they could be even more awesome if you try an different angle every now and again and add a couple long curves to your routes. But great work so far
Arrgghhhh lol! I wondered when somebody would eventually point out most of the shots are taken at the same general location on the route. Areas are progressing slowly as advanced terrain art doesn't pop up easily by hand. Some curves are showing up, but the detail just isn't quite there yet, I have a couple shots of those areas, but again, the detail is not to my liking as of yet. I'm sure soon that eventually it will come to my liking. I'm also going to have to play with some FOV settings in my trainzoptions to tackle some of the bordem that even I am getting lol. I think eventually we'll have something respectable by Christmas..........
Thanks for the words!

Here is this mornings WC transfer, apparently the NBN didn't have the WC cars on the interchange track, so the WC had to run down to the NBN yard to grab the loads

Back