USA Pics

A route featuring Soldiers Summit?

Hallo,

just as I seared around about SD40-2s in operation, I found some nice videos about the Utah Railway hauling heavy coal trains at Soldiers Summit.

Does anybody know about a route featuring Soldiers Summit? (Utah Railway from grand Junction, Co to Provo Utah – also operated by UP, BNSF as far as I know)

I would like to get anything to play just if I need some brake from my MILW-stuff :)

Your’s TUME

DON49PLM: The trees I'm using are: by dmdrake Kuid 33404:501048 25mm, 33404:501051 40mm..The trees are called Mountain Hemlock..Thanks for asking..

dbdd775e8c3462d2706a54f41f90b78a.jpg

I definitely agree. Don't forget about Mezzoprezzo, Zorronov, GNdome55, Scratchy and Dermmy :)

Talking about Zorronov. It reminding me of his Hudson Rover route or something along the line like that. Did he ever finish it and release it in the last couple years since I have been away from Trainz?

@conrailfan1999: Thank you! Those are N&W CPL's that were released a while back by grahamsea. I don't believe they are available anymore though.

CNW Train PRANA aka the "piranha" comes into downtown Iron Mountain MI as it is about to enter there yard north of here at Antoine....This train started down in Proviso

Back