USA Pics

#4294 Smoke..

:wave:
Bobcass_20140908_0007_zps7b232193.jpg

Well, Back and just messing around re-paint some stuff I was working on a while ago. Thought I would share some images. This SW1200 model was not done by me, just re-painting it for fun. Model is by matruck over at JoinedRail.com and joe at RRMods.

So the SW1200 is my Fictional RR. WILX (Wayne Industry Leasing Company), this is the new paint Scheme I have come up with for pretty much all locos, so be checking out my site and on here to see some more re-paints of some other stuff I hope to release soon. Not sure if any of the new WILX engine re-paints will be released as I am just messing around again for fun but that could always change. Let me know what you all think.

wilx_freshpaint_rollingstock-1200x700.jpg

My Pioneer Valley Routes. They are combination of The Diesel Explorer, MWG 3, MWG 4, Diamond River, Emily Bay, and Cold Creek merged to form the PVR. The underlined names are passenger stations. There are 4 I-portals BNSF, NS & UP.
PioneerVRR_zps0940dd9d.jpg

Im am very pleased with this content . I used to work for Thermo King (the reefer) the details and animations spot on!!

Back