USA Pics

furizzle though, lets get back to usa pics so this dosnt go out of control ("everybody here get it out of control") JK. but really lets get back on topic so that mr. lvmans rant dosnt turn into a flame war...

Everybody...
STOP IT!!! :'(
this is about the 20th time ive said this
good threads get closed because you immature people complain about Noobs
Im seriously thinking about quiting trainz completely because of what is going on in the community. We are suppose to share the love of trains, not the hate of immature kids. I really don't want to quit because i love building new content for the game but if you keep this up... its gonna happen.

well This is what I say the people who quote the pics just let them do it they will get it eventually I don't quote the pics anymore but now i have no choice because my "All work" arm is Broken

amen. sorry 2 hear bout ur arm.. hope it heals soon.

heres a trainz pic from long ago to revive this thread.

2952816739_d9f2513c12_b.jpg

yea I am 16 I act younger than I am because Growing up sucks! :'( go change how I act time to time

LOL, welcome to the big world of life.. everything comes and goes, and no one has time to give hugs and kisses. I guess its an easy way of saying "tough love"? LOL, anyways, growing up is fun in my opinion. It makes me feel more confident in becoming successful. Trust me, its worth the effort. Now, I'm gonna have to restrain myself from making anymore screenless posts lol

Isaac

Ty Tom for getting us back on track....a bit disgusting popping into a pics thread and see bickering....if only a mod would step in to clean up the BS.
Which also reminds me of the ignore addin which works wonders on those who quote pics or choose this arena to be a wrestling match with keyboard muscles...my two cents
Now back on topic..

Denison, Tx..Fertilizer Plant exit...heading south
the 2nd pic...the background is unfinished heading NE...that would be the route to Red River City...and from there on to Durant, Ok.

silo5.jpg

silo6.jpg

KD
of course more to come...

Ty Tom for getting us back on track....a bit disgusting popping into a pics thread and see bickering....if only a mod would step in to clean up the BS.
Which also reminds me of the ignore addin which works wonders on those who quote pics or choose this arena to be a wrestling match with keyboard muscles...my two cents
Now back on topic..

Denison, Tx..Fertilizer Plant exit...heading south
the 2nd pic...the background is unfinished heading NE...that would be the route to Red River City...and from there on to Durant, Ok.

*images*

KD
of course more to come...

Say, are those the MP15's from Trainz Station?

If so, where are the dependencies located?

Back