USA Pics

5dbc6b47cabd0f80d2d7a637ec09ff31.png
6a6bf57db9a9508a58c7a5deafe91d3c.png
f53e468d1446560e3b9021d0aa268dd5.png

A little late perhaps, but thanks guys for your kind words.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
99087dc7a3efee4c28b26723ce72f1d0.jpg

bfb15f1a9fd4b38b0d5b381198687a61.jpg

09fc610641d629579111001013ffce3e.jpg

6f2691291cb5a2e6508c42dd1f2fd429.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Here's a pretty powerful image the tree huggers will agree with; a freight train roars by whilst the erstwhile truck fills up at the gas pump.

k5qy.jpg

A little late perhaps, but thanks guys for your kind words.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
// Erik from Sweden

Erik, what are the names of the backgrounds we often see in your shots? Or are those another of your beautifully reskinned products? Thanks!

Chase

You really should release these fine re-skins and routes that you show ... So real, and filthy !

Last edited:
Liked the western town, but shouldn't there be a church at the end of the street.:D

Thanks MountE,

I agree that a church would have been very nice at the end of the street, but ken hasn't made one yet and all the buildings are kengreen buildings. Available on TPR).
So I put the sherrif's office at the end of the street in the manner of Rio Bravo, my favourite western movie.

Cheers

The church will be on TPR within the next few days, the preacher got tied up in the saloon and is now in the sheriffs office.

Ken

Corporate ordered a heritage photo shoot today. Here's some raw photos. Lots of fun nudging the engines in cab mode.

kg0i.jpg

oivo.jpg

yvqi.jpg

l1cw.jpg

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Erik, what are the names of the backgrounds we often see in your shots? Or are those another of your beautifully reskinned products? Thanks!

Chase
Thank you (and everybody else) for your kind words :).
Some are my own, I also use backgrounds named "d fon XX" sometimes, but most of the time I use only scenery objekts (hundreds of trees, for example, hehe) instead of backgrounds.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bp97.jpg

yl49.jpg

lpxx.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

PS. When I see herts picture, so I came to think of: When will N3V remove them ridiculous yellow X, we're not stupid, we can see that a train has derailed anyway, hehe.

Back