USA Pics

don't know why you had to have attitude about it but eh its whatever.

attitude? All of a sudden you can understand how I say things when I type them? All I was trying to say is that ADAM made them and that ADAM should have gotten SOME mention in your post with them. I am not giving you an attitude I am pointing out that Adam made them, if anyone asked, they'd know. However you go and turn it against me and try to start a flame war, which is what you love to do. I am shocked with all the **** you've done you haven't been banned from here, yet.

@FirefighterDanHow exactly did you do that? That looks really neat! Also, let's keep it friendly people, we don't want another flame war..

Last edited:
Great shots Justin and great stuff as always Adam, love to see the WM. and you gotta stop this child's stuff bud. You'll be treated like an adult if you act like one

Shoving some steel:

okvw.jpg

iqpy.jpg

gt3r.jpg

x31t.jpg

51iy.jpg

The scenery and locomotives for those PA short lines are amongst the best I have seen for Trainz. Ae rushing in the screenshots is of the highest quality and it really shows. What are those locomotives, referred to as "McNuggets" a few times in the main thread? Are they real? They have quite a unique shape.

Hey nice shots Slabay! Is there any chance there is a NS skin for those coil cars? They look great!
1362c7ebcf05003e7d289dd55e2c28ce.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Later on in the day, #903 and 907 return from interchanging with the BASR hauling the days interchange cars. Also included in the consist is a newly leased centercab switcher from the BWED. This unit is on its way to Montrose shops for maintenance, inspection, and testing before it begins work at the Horsehead Zinc plant in Aberdeen.

d2491004de8948d76495c60fa4131781.jpg

But wait, if you click now you will be entered to win some brand new screenshots!*
http://trainzforums.com/index.php?topic=4386.60

*many will enter, all will win.

Back