USA Pics

the conrail engine IS in that pack, in surveyor look for it under CSX GP40-2 conrail patch or somethin like that, cant remember exactly what i named it, ive heard problems about the cab being missing but if for some reason it isnt in the GP40-2 pack just DL the Family Lines, Seaboard or CS stealth SD40-2's and it should work fine.
Roon: glad your enjoying the Gp40-2, i agree Justin did a spectacular job on the cab and i thank him for letting me use it on these, i need to do a NS patch version some day:)

20070152.jpg

@Adam. There has to be a way to make the fog the same colour as the sky so it doesn't show up the buildings like that. Looks kind of funny. But and excellent shot all the same. Keep it up.
Cheers, Daniel

@Adam. There has to be a way to make the fog the same colour as the sky so it doesn't show up the buildings like that. Looks kind of funny. But and excellent shot all the same. Keep it up.
Cheers, Daniel

It just looks odd at night, during the day it looks very nice.

screen_084.jpg

New content by Vonbane and Sabel hidden in there - thanks fellas :)

Andy...

Last edited:
It is my 'Clovis Sub' - still WIP. Look for it some time between Christmas and Easter. More screenies and links to vids at TPR here.

Andy :)

Last edited:
Hey everybody, my first post here on the forums. I thought i'd throw in a few screenies from the map i'm currently building. It is my first time using '06 (I have used SP3 before so I know the basics of it all), so nothing is picture perfect yet, but I was pretty happy with some of the shots I took. The route is pretty non-existent yet in terms of reality, but definately Western. It's about 30 boards small, growing about 4 per day. To make up for the utter crud that is my AGP 4x VGA, I've photoshoped all of them:p

Great shots from everyone else too, specially that Clovis Sub Dermmy:udrool:

sept-13-07_1.jpg

This mixed freight starts a relatively easy ascent along the banks of the [Insert name here] River.

sept-13-07_5.jpg

Threading around various peaks, now descending.

sept-13-07_6.jpg

Final descent; road and rail converge after being seperated by mountains. The framerate killing town of Kingston awaits!

sept-11-07_1.jpg

A different train climbs the other side of the pass. Soon this open, hilly grazing country gives way to a labryinthe of dense, green forest.

Back