USA Pics

Just posted in screeny of the month, but I think it's more relevant here!

Sorry if it's too big.

Screen_058.jpg

Just posted in screeny of the month, but I think it's more relevant here!

Sorry if it's too big.

We like big pictures and we cannot lie, and all you other brothers cant deny. When a picture comes in with an itty bitty width, we say boo ya, we say in your face......

Today were set up at Junction City to wait for Train Q118 which runs from Vancouver BC to Harvey IL

Today I went out and followed FEC train 208.

We first catch him passing the North End Double Track at NE 123rd St in North Miami with a nice horn at the crossing. Earlier a car caught fire :( Luckily the driver had no injuries.

ifec_208_nmb.jpg

Note 'MFL', Meaning Miami-Fort Lauderdale as the area of the turnout.

Then we head up I-95 to Hollywood Blvd and just catch him at the crossing.

ifec_208_hollywood.jpg

Backlit by the setting sun, a "screaming eagle" SD40 leads a general freight South across the main to DeSoto, MO. The Canary GP40-2 and the UP/MP hoppers are a sign that the sun is setting on the Missouri Pacific.
mproe3uw3.jpg

Many years later, and a little further up the line, the MoPac and Katy units lead an autorack train North out of DeSoto.
mproe2gf4.jpg

Busy day in Fresh Pond today. a LIRR MOW Train heads westbound, NY&A 270 and 2 other Geeps sit at the west on of the stone train which will be hauled tonight, NY&A 155 forms train RS-30, and 271 switches "Upstairs" with a rarely found (here) CN GP9.

Screen_478.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots everyone! :D

@gfisher: You haven't had you latest masterpiece out a week and you're already working on your next one? Pace yourself, man! :p

@ dietrichj

This is a layout I have been working on for months....the pic looks similar to one in mine...great shot.

bridgeshot2.jpg

A freighter passing a yard
longway-1.jpg

Last edited:
Heading to Ocean City.

prsl50.jpg

I always have more routes working than I will ever finish, Ferrous.

The Erie locos above are GP9 Erie 1260 by CincySouthernRwy, 45588:1569. He did 2 Erie GP9's and 4 GP7's.

Back