USA Pics

Some shots I just took of a 200 car z train. It was 7 or 8 basebroads long. :eek:
screen085pr6.png

screen086ne5.png

screen094xf8.png

screen095ds5.png

screen101wn5.png

screen104hb1.png

screen106fl1.png

screen108zi9.png

here you go... this is Trainz

On a clear 1970 something day in pennsylvania, an early Csx consist of boxcars disturbs the peace of early fall. The old Timers playing Checkers do not look up because there is about 5 trains a day in this area all boxcars.

csxrossuinguo0.png

Hi Michael Evans, your photograph last night, all that red at the bottom of the pic, I thought it was blood..:hehe: I suppose you are now going to say that it was a "red carpet" laid out for your superlative locomotives...:hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Just a couple more for the thread, from deepest Kansas, or was it Oklahoma....:confused:

trainz2007-07-2501-05-35-04.jpg

trainz2007-07-2522-40-55-10.jpg

Can anyone guess where this is at? :cool:

(click for full size)

Hint: Take a close look at the trains far in the background, thats an SD40-2 pulling an excursion train (even though they usually use a slightly different EMD model ;)).

USLW members and people who've already seen it on our forums aren't allowed to guess!! :p

~Roon

That wouldnt happen to be Lehigh Valley would it?
I remember seeing a video on youtube of a SD50 pulling excursions, and the line, as you have portrayed, looks ohh so similar...:hehe:
Cheers,
Sean

Went to the Green Valley Yard today. Was there for about a half hour and only caught the yard grunts switching some cars around. Could have waited longer for the locals but I was starting to get wet and didnt want the camera wrecked. Here's the few pics I got.
20070144.jpg

20070145.jpg

20070146.jpg

One treat was this fresh cut of pulpwood cars, still in primer! Wonder when they will get their paint and lettering...
20070147.jpg

And thats all for now, will get more pics in here when the weather gets better.

Cheers,
Adam

*cough*

Real location, real operations :). Posted here because its NOT part of my R&N route to be released in November ;).

~Roon

Hey Rooneth3808,

I would want know that the screenshots on your posts that the inside cab those is payware or freeware?

While looking to see some trains i found this very special one going though a wash after coming out of the coal mine and heading towards the power plant it started getting dark so i can some heavenly pictures.
As I saw her coming towards the abandon ghost station next to the wash i saw how dirty she was....
screen017fz5.jpg

After she came out of the wash the dirt was still on her ....
screen019ci6.jpg

As i got close to her she blew her mighty horn it was 7o'clock and it was sunset.
screen021kq4.jpg

I ran and ran she slowed down and i caught up and got this wonderful picture of her it was 8 now and time to head home
screen023lp3.jpg

The End!
:)

Freeware unless i'm completely mistaken.

The CSX/Conrail GP40-2 with the crazy awesome cab came from here:
http://www.uslw.net/downloads.php?action=view&id=131

The NS GP40-2 with air conditioner came from Joram's site, here:
http://www.rrmods.com/loco.shtml

Have fun! :)

~Roon

Ah, that alright so I can wait when unitl they done with inside-cab release for GP40-2! And SD40-2 too?

Thank you for give me a website Joram's website and I can wait that NS GP40-2 Grey Primer coming release:).

Also, your route look very AWESOME! I love route those from in PA! :p

I don't know guys, i can't really answer your questions. I'm just a route builder and use what people give me or what i find just like you. Perhaps someone else in USLW gave me a beta version, in which case i shouldn't have posted those shots (and if thats the case, please let me know).

~Roon

Back