USA Pics

bunkerrattmk2_20120930_0001.jpg

bunkerrattmk2_20120930_0002.jpg

bunkerrattmk2_20120930_0003.jpg

sunday afternoon.

STOP ALL PRESSES THERE IS NOW A FIRE in 261 as of 0600 this morning Minnesota time. The first trip for the 261 will be in the spring of 2013

I would say that you should be happy with that! :D May I ask what the kuid and/or name to the road you are using is?

Cheers
Stevo

Hey guys,
I hope you can help me. I know this not the right category but I hope that I can find people they know the answer for my question at these sides. My problem is that my content manager don't work.:'( It means that I can't see what is new at the DLS and also I can't the objects later at the content manager donloadstation category. Also it don't work if I want download anything direcly from the DLS. I have V3.6 .
Please help me.

BNSFfanM;)

Hey guys,
I hope you can help me. I know this not the right category but I hope that I can find people they know the answer for my question at these sides. My problem is that my content manager don't work.:'( It means that I can't see what is new at the DLS and also I can't the objects later at the content manager donloadstation category. Also it don't work if I want download anything direcly from the DLS. I have V3.6 .
Please help me.

BNSFfanM;)
Umm wrong area should be in general Trainz (they would be more than willing to help. CM doesn't show what's new at least not in 2010 (from what I've understood.) The rest of what you posted I don't understand what you mean.

Back