USA Pics

What are the routes on the first couple of pages that have detailed weeds and plant's, rusty rails and stuff like that?

Where can I download them? - been looking for new routes for ages and can't find any that suits my needs - the screenshots are the types of routes I'm after..

Thanks, (then I can join in on the fun)

Here's some of mine:
CabcarReskin.jpg
Screen_004.jpg
NJTCrossing.jpg

What are the routes on the first couple of pages that have detailed weeds and plant's, rusty rails and stuff like that?

Where can I download them? - been looking for new routes for ages and can't find any that suits my needs - the screenshots are the types of routes I'm after..

Thanks, (then I can join in on the fun)
www.Trainzeasternroutes.com
There yah go.
TER is a wonderful Company who the Lead Route Desinger, John B. or Grogstop65 here, has made some Huge and very beautiful routes, usually Fall, or Spring Oreientated.
Cheers,
Sean

A loaded potash train blasts out of the south end of Valley Siding as the sun rises on a cool summer morning.
1668.jpg

Steve

Last edited:
My Screenies(For more go to my Dan River Route still updating thread.)

A Norfolk Southern Train loaded with trailers from US Trainz going through an abandoned Freight Shed.

Shot at 2007-08-18

Crossing the Dan River

Shot at 2007-08-18

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

www.Trainzeasternroutes.com
There yah go.
TER is a wonderful Company who the Lead Route Desinger, John B. or Grogstop65 here, has made some Huge and very beautiful routes, usually Fall, or Spring Oreientated.
Cheers,
Sean

Thanks for that Sean! - I did notice however it says their for TRS2004 do they work in TRS2006?

What does annoy me is when I buy routes they don't come with any sessions - get's boring then!!

Hi ZaneASaxton,

I'm in the process of building my own route and as any route builder here can tell you, it's by no means an easy task! Even when I get all the details I want in, I doubt it will look anywhere near as good as what TPR makes (for example). You can always make your own sessions if you set up a few portholes or what not. There are also some good routes with sessions (such as Chrisracers Saginaw Sub route which has like 6 I believe). I also think it's a problem making sessions because of the EULA of the rolling stock/custom objects made by custom creators. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if the custom items look great, you'd have to get their permission to release that particular item on your route. Plus, I've modified some of the stock I've downloaded which means there's no way I could release it back out (I swap hornsounds, bogies, etc...). Could you imagine doing that for a route with over 500 custom objects/rolling stock?

When I finish my route, I think I'll leave it sessionless, but set up so that with a few entries into a porthole system or what not, a decent set up could be arranged. :) Then I'll have to find out if I can release the route (I have a lot of custom objects). Anyhow just my two cents...

Routebuilders ftw! :D

:wave:

Gisa ^^

a TOFC train rolls by the old yard while the dark clouds of a approachign storm darken the sky
1686.jpg

partyman: great shots i really got to try that route out this weekend:D

Its the Mid-90's and Wisconsin Central is a growing regional with the merger with CN distant in the future. We are railfanning on the Chicago Line and we catch a manifest heading down Bryon Hill, on the scannerwe have heard the crews grumbling extensively about being assinged a rustbucket old SOO GP30 while 2 freshly painted GP35's were trailing but we are happy to see a GP30 on the point of a train.
1738.jpg

1741.jpg

1743.jpg

1744.jpg

1745.jpg

1746.jpg

1748.jpg

1749.jpg

1750.jpg

Back