industrial03.jpg

Tinplate at the Platform

"Yes, Miss, they're pretty all right..."

28baf4a1e60160ee02932bf6724a7602.jpg

"...But I'll bet the tickets cost so much they come gift-wrapped!"

f806d45de73336b3b41cc3b1a61a5a9c.jpg

"Hey, Mr. Engineer-man, shouldn't some of that brass go to the war effort?"

203847b55a10d009e66d8e51fa354fb2.jpg

"Lady, I don't make the rules, I just drive the train. And wilya step back behind the line, please?"

"Yes, Miss, they're pretty all right..."

"...But I'll bet the tickets cost so much they come gift-wrapped!"

"Hey, Mr. Engineer-man, shouldn't some of that brass go to the war effort?"

"Lady, I don't make the rules, I just drive the train. And wilya step back behind the line, please?"
Wow! those look awesome.

Dude thats freaking awesome. I assume this is the Black Mesa and lake powell?
And those models look awesome! I was planning on seeing that railroad when I visited Arizona earlier this year, but never got the chance.

And those models look awesome! I was planning on seeing that railroad when I visited Arizona earlier this year, but never got the chance.
that indeed would be the BM&LP if ya want we can trade places, you can come live here in Arizona and I'll move to Chicago, I suppose I could, would even have a job lined up but I'd have to find a place to live >.>

Sure, its the BM&LP. I made the route and all models they have/had in service :D I'll probably never visit it, but i love 'special' routes in the US, so i rebuilt it for Trainz :)

Felix :wave:

Back