USA Pics

Ferromex on Tidewater looks pretty great!

scratchy_5ada22dc0d60a.jpg

Indeed it does :).

Great scene Scratchy. Almost makes me want to buy that Ferromex Ace, but after a few weeks around here, I'm getting immune to all the advertising ..

Regards Claus

Last edited:
That got me going on what else I might have. OMG! The nice thing about getting old is you keep finding things for the first time over and over. :hehe:
Hehe, I recognize that, happens to me all the time :hehe:.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice shots all, and awesome engines Justin :).

--------------------------------------------------

iQ05DA7.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Last edited:

A set of CLW SD45 variants wait for a clear at Birdgeport interlocking on the old Chicago & Alton line, adjacent to IMX ramp.
These units are fresh off a transfer from the Belt at their small 81st Street Yard to Hawthorne Yard on the Freeport District,
and are now awaiting clearance onto the IC/SLRR to grab an empty hopper train left by the NS at 95th Street, bound for Dubuque.

In the distance, SLRR' Ashland Ave heavy repair carshops are empty at the moment, save for a single 100ton Chessie coal hopper.

VJvWIrs.jpg

XS9tTQR.jpg

Last edited:
Somewhere in rural PA, a Conrail pig train leans into a curve with a B40-8 on the point. The B40-8 is a private modification, so don't bother asking.
9T48ueG.jpg

Not electric, railroads (maybe not so much USA) sometimes have them on tight bends to help the train stay on the track. So the flange that wants to come away from the rail is kind of sandwiched in place.

Not electric, railroads (maybe not so much USA) sometimes have them on tight bends to help the train stay on the track. So the flange that wants to come away from the rail is kind of sandwiched in place.
Hey, Amtrak, did you hear this? Hello...

Back