USA Pics

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Hi Grazlash. I love the seasonal shots. Seasonal routes can be very tricky to get right. Somewhat lesser variety of assets for it (although that too is getting better).

I am wondering what asset that scrap crane is in your last shot (in the background behind the gondola)? I've been trying to locate it after seeing it in multiple screenshots)

Thanks
Walter

Hi Grazlash. I love the seasonal shots. Seasonal routes can be very tricky to get right. Somewhat lesser variety of assets for it (although that too is getting better).

I am wondering what asset that scrap crane is in your last shot (in the background behind the gondola)? I've been trying to locate it after seeing it in multiple screenshots)

Thanks
Walter
Thanks Walter, seasonal routes just got a lot easier thanks to Bob's new Truly Seasonal textures.
The scrap loader is "Handler Cat 365MH" kuid2:129654:29100:2 built in
cheers
Graeme

Thanks Walter, seasonal routes just got a lot easier thanks to Bob's new Truly Seasonal textures.
The scrap loader is "Handler Cat 365MH" kuid2:129654:29100:2 built in
cheers
Graeme

I was searching under everything I could think of and not finding it. I had seen the truly seasonal textures, but have yet to use them. I'll have to check them out. Thanks!

Thank you, Gary. Still getting my feet wet at this skinning thing, but it's frustrating as I can't seem to find an exact match for the Roman and Gothic fonts. This is a great little engine, thank you matruck.

Regards,

This is a great little engine, thank you matruck.

Thank you John I appreciate that I did reply in your reskin Thread about your first piece of work on the SW and I think you've done a great job, Keep it up mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Thank you, Gary. Still getting my feet wet at this skinning thing, but it's frustrating as I can't seem to find an exact match for the Roman and Gothic fonts. This is a great little engine, thank you matruck.

Regards,

I've found that Blair ITC is essentially the exact font used by the NP on their later units. I have a great NP motive roster book that includes a lot of the paint details but i dont think i ever found a good match for the earlier roman fonts. Nice shots btw!

Thank you John I appreciate that I did reply in your reskin Thread about your first piece of work on the SW and I think you've done a great job, Keep it up mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Thank you, Mick and yes, I did miss your other post. I've always liked the SW1200, I guess that what I saw working the waterfront in Seattle when I was in my early teens.

Regards,

I've found that Blair ITC is essentially the exact font used by the NP on their later units. I have a great NP motive roster book that includes a lot of the paint details but i dont think i ever found a good match for the earlier roman fonts. Nice shots btw!

Thank you. It took a while, but I found the font online for free. I can't believe the prices they want for fancy letters, wow. The medium looks best to me, the light is a little too thin. Times New Roman seem to be the closest to the NP, but not the same.

Regards,

Back