USA Pics

2emoppt.png

What is the default screenshot key and where are they saved? I'm using the Print Screen button then pasting them in the Paint program

Print Screen is the default. They are stored in your local directory in the 'screenshots' folder. You can find the location of your local folder by selecting Settings in the startup splash screen and then selecting the Install tab.

Print Screen is the default. They are stored in your local directory in the 'screenshots' folder. You can find the location of your local folder by selecting Settings in the startup splash screen and then selecting the Install tab.

Thank you! Much appreciated. I have a look at it this evening

I make a desktop shortcut for rapid access.
cheers
Graeme

However not in T:ane or TS19... No such file exists..... So on that note where do they go? I have no clue...

Matruck,
Those shots of Lubbock were really great. I'll be looking for your friend's route Clovis-Lubbock too. I'm always interested in Texas routes

Heinrich505

However not in T:ane or TS19... No such file exists..... So on that note where do they go? I have no clue...

Oh they are there. I have both and both have local folders and both local folders have a screenshots folder in them.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The default location is on your C: Drive in some cryptic location. I always move mine to a more accessible location. :D

Last edited:

By no means that this Tidewater Western Railroad 2-10-0 that is switching the mine is a switcher which is normally handled by smaller steam types but the railroad's road foreman of engines has been requested that the 8404 be fired up and take a heavily loaded freight train of coal to a power generating company in another state.

Last edited:
Mick: Great shots, and thanks for the tip on Clovis-Lubbock, it seems to be a really nice route :).

hak5cSe.jpg

izqwocZ.jpg

WW33e5w.jpg

FpIiUtX.jpg

8kTPbeI.jpg

G54NmZe.jpg

zKT7cHB.jpg

nrt84yd.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Mick: Great shots, and thanks for the tip on Clovis-Lubbock, it seems to be a really nice route
:)

Thanks Eric you will love Maxwerks Route when he let's it go mate, Great work with your screenies Eric your an inspiration mate keep at it.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

heavy black coal smoke fills the air as Baldwin 2-10-0 engine, 809 charges down the tracks with a coal drag.

Back