USA Pics

I was a little late on chasing this one, but chased the small little shortline that runs from Keane up to the Summit, where there they have a siding for log loading, and today was the day they were running the loads back down to there yard, and after dropping the loads off in the yard, they took the loco and parked it back in their shed for the day

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Looking very nice Nikita!

Big Boxes

TANESP3 American Mountains Route

fourteen's vert-stacks, rgcx's 86ft boxes, and davesnow's tobacco cars. :D Power by jointedrail.

Last edited:
This may be off topic, but in TRS19 the TRC crossings are causing stuttering and lag on my route. I do have a lot of crossings placed in one area. On a side note, the lag seems to stop when all of the crossings deactivate. How can I fix this?

Memories

In the mountainous coal deposits of Kentucky, the trains are plentiful to keep work around the clock, yet one could find freight not hauling black diamonds. On early CSX, the former SBD B-Boats were typical units found on the high-priority intermodal trains mixed in with GP40 type units. These first set of screens showcase this with 5921 on the point. The last unit is a former Georgia GP40, ex-752.

A lengthy
manifest, lead by a veteran GP30M in tattered B&O paint with the older Sunburst scheme bleeding through. Only three of the 67 strong class lasted long enough in B&O colors.

The two trains meet.

This may be off topic, but in TRS19 the TRC crossings are causing stuttering and lag on my route. I do have a lot of crossings placed in one area. On a side note, the lag seems to stop when all of the crossings deactivate. How can I fix this?

I'm not sure, but it sounds like their may be scripts that run to handle the interactions? This extra processing may be enough to upset your pc and bog it/the game down? You might try lowering your in game settings a bit and see if it helps.

Some more shots from Muncy Valley RR - Clark City area with Pruyn Paper Mill this time. This area is finally coming together.

Aerial view of the area:
Clark-City-and-Pruyn-Paper-Mill.jpg

Closer view showing the main pulp processing buildings:
Pruyn-Paper-Mill%27s-Pulp-processing-buildings-with-Clark-City-in-the-background.jpg

View down the canal the plant uses:
Pruyn-Paper-Mill-Canal.jpg

Shot of a load of sodium chlorate being dropped off (used in the paper making process)
Just-finished-dropping-off-a-load-of-Sodium-Chlorate.jpg

Dropped off the sodium chlorate, headed to shipping/receiving to pick up loads of finished paper.
Passing-the-Pulp-Mill-Chemical-plant.jpg

Cheers
Walter

Back