USA Pics

The Century leaving New York

158056762_3030321280531083_2845833191623634796_o.jpg

Looking good Bob. Keep up the good work.

What area of upstate are you modeling?

Also I love the water shots. Might I suggest a small addition which would enhance them? If you search for 'lily' and 'pond scum' on the DLS there are water lillies and pond scum assets that could help. They look like this:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The one downside is that the pond scum assets have really large hit boxes and can be somewhat tricky to work with. Putting them on their own locked layer can help with that.

Cheers
Walter

Last edited:
Looking good Bob. Keep up the good work.

What area of upstate are you modeling?

Also I love the water shots. Might I suggest a small addition which would enhance them? If you search for 'lily' and 'pond scum' on the DLS there are water lillies and pond scum assets that could help. They look like this:

The one downside is that the pond scum assets have really large hit boxes and can be somewhat tricky to work with. Putting them on their own locked layer can help with that.

Cheers
Walter
Hi Walter, those shots were taken in the vicinity of Lyon Hollow, between Wayland and Bath, NY. I have used the assets you mentioned in other parts of the Route, but because these are flowing rivers/creeks, pond scum etc would not exist there.

Regards
Bob

Leo coming in hot with that based good-good.

big up king

Loads rolling downhill at Lizemores, WV.

A7aoSMi.jpg

New EMDs get some time to shine under the wires near Dixie, WV.

3SUGE0R.jpg

Back in the Silver Lines' home turf, grain continues to roll endlessly at a crossing a few miles north of Fisher, IL.

UweseDK.jpg

Just south of Gibson City, IL, a pair of R2s guide a grain extra southbound.

WORtgqn.jpg

Cheers,
SM

The interchange train makes its way out of Danger Yard with a coal drag from the BN, bound for Taconite Harbor power generator.

Markers_604c7fac9cb9b.png

Markers_604c7fac6db0e.png

Last edited:
Just some random shots around a gravel mine. I originally had it set up as an open pit mine with the mine below ground level and it used larger mining equipment, but it didn't feel right for the shortline it was supposed to be a customer for. I have revised it to be an open face mine at ground level instead that uses smaller equipment. I still have the older open pit setup and may keep it around for use sometime later.

Picking-up-aggregate-at-Little-Falls.jpg

Cheers
Walter

Last edited:

The interchange train makes its way out of Danger Yard with a coal drag from the BN, bound for Taconite Harbor power generator.

Markers_604c7fac9cb9b.png

Love this look. Really digging the old jointed track and the feel of being in the middle of no where in the upper midwest.

Back