USA Pics

deadpool_5c2fd6ed27279.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

a 1920s era freight train crosses the timber trestle on another day, this time with 2-10-0 engine #293 on the point.

It's late in World War II, and the War in Europe is nearing the end. However, the War in the Pacific continues on. Here we see Santa Fe Extra 3266 sitting in the yard in Needles, California waiting for a new crew. Thundering by is Santa Fe 2900 class 2909 with a long train of troop sleepers, full of soldiers heading to the battlefront out in the Pacific Ocean.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I'm convinced, aside from a few bugs, Trainz 19 is the best sim to date.

Any ideas on how to brighten the screen up slightly? Even the dark shots were taken close to 12pm noon.

era3x5.jpg

1ze886t.jpg

s2wr9j.jpg

335fxcm.jpg

zwhhrn.jpg

jgnuqg.jpg

Looking good Mick!
Thanks Chris.
Holy cow Mick that industrial complex looks great.

Thanks Netjam that is Dermmy's EVWR 2 Route mate there are sum links on the way back machine poking around the forums but if ya cant find em give me a shout and I'll send em along, Really suits sum of your Southern equipment just fine lol.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Last edited:
I'm convinced, aside from a few bugs, Trainz 19 is the best sim to date.

Any ideas on how to brighten the screen up slightly? Even the dark shots were taken close to 12pm noon.
Go to environment settings and use brightness slider to adjust, or adjust or reset the environment
cheers
Graeme

Re Post #41989 Wow Deadpool, that is an amazing shot as we also see in your personal action pack thread. May I ask where are thos wooden braced boxcar from ?
Regards,
Rail4Pete
P.S. I will delete the pic once you reply...if you do :hehe:

Last edited:
Re Post #41989
Wow Deadpool, that is an amazing shot as we also see in your personal action pack thread. May I ask where are thos wooden braced boxcar from ?
Regards,
Rail4Pete
P.S. I will delete the pic once you reply...if you do :hehe:
Idk, i think one of the Trainz forge guys sent them to me. when they saw i was doing steam. try there maybe?

Yes, they're Fowler box cars over at Trainz Forge. I think the black roof is from the Christmas release. Be sure to get the dependencies.
smyers

Back