USA Pics

2019-04-26-203911_orig.png

It took me awhile to convince myself that I really needed to spend over $500 for a video card. I am glad I did but I suspect it will be the last video card I buy. ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Graphics Card (STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING) It is obsolete now. :hehe:

I do love Eagle River mainly because we've seen so many different authors/sites support the route.

JR and scratchy did the route and main rolling stock
K&L did the steam tourist consist and session for the route
Trainzforge added logging mallets and a 36' wood boxcar and anl did a couple of alternative company mallets and older skeletons.
and now btvfd has added a logging caboose as well as a completely different company to run the route.

You gotta love it when a community comes together. :D

Your stuff does look good in TRS19

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

and there are twin peaks on the route

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Last edited:
It took me awhile to convince myself that I really needed to spend over $500 for a video card. I am glad I did but I suspect it will be the last video card I buy. ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Graphics Card (STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING) It is obsolete now. :hehe:

I do love Eagle River mainly because we've seen so many different authors/sites support the route.

JR and scratchy did the route and main rolling stock
K&L did the steam tourist consist and session for the route
Trainzforge added logging mallets, older skeletons, and a 36' wood boxcar.
and now btvfd has added a logging caboose as well as a completely different company to run the route.

You gotta love it when a community comes together. :D

Agree on the Card part, that is a lot of Green for Video, But you do what needs to be done when push comes to shove......;)

I bought my ASUS ROG a few months ago with some extra bells and whistles, but with 1050 GTI 4Megs VRam, I have 32 Meg sys ,and all SSD Drives, so well worth it, over old HP Envy with built in Video Intel Integrated, Cough, Cough....:eek: I hung onto that old Laptop for 5 yrs, which means I was running on Dinosaur power........

Can't believe the difference in Video Quality that I see in TRS-19.......The only thing I need to do is increase my primary SSD as 250 Gig is just not quite enough for long term, I convert that one, which is M-2 class to Bk up Status, it will make a fine drive for quick bk-ups for all my Trainz Assets Etc....

:cool: And it might help if I go and purchase the Eagle Route too.....LOL....I had to wait a bit to pay off this new Laptop right after Xmas......Have to say, from seeing all the pictures it looks like one swell Route as u have indicated......Enjoy your Logging, and don't forget your Safety Hat.......Cheers:wave:

A Couple of Pics from the Plainsman Switching Co.

The PSC (a terminal railroad in Lubbock, TX) is part of my BNSF: Clovis to Lubbock route.

Y8n4XJC.jpg

QoXkRe8.jpg

Back