USA Pics

u2y0MqN.jpg

It's a cool morning in summer 2007, and a trio of brand new SD70ACes are leading a southbound intermodal train through somewhere in the Pacific Northwest.
OxHy5u5.jpg

Search "epcot" on DLS under splines.

Yes, there is a spline set and end cap objects as well. They work really well near parking lots where a divider of grass is needed. There is also a spline w platform and grass in the name that also works well, but I cannot get the name/kuid right now.

Here's what it looks like in game (lower left). It also comes in multiple widths.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Edit: found the asset - they are by drstrach and all start w 'Platform - grass'. For example kuid2:283523:37141:1

Last edited:
Sum very nice detail in the last couple of pic's you have put up here Whamm0, I could look at those for quite awhile nice work mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Sum very nice detail in the last couple of pic's you have put up here Whamm0, I could look at those for quite awhile nice work mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Thanks Mick! It takes a while to add the details. I can't imagine the time it takes to get as detailed as others I have seen on here (felix_g for example, his vid card must catch on fire every time he runs trainz :) ) I only hope to get that detailed some day.

Thanks again, Walter

Last edited:
KCS Flagship passenger 4075 in an A-B-A configuration blasts through the town of Bass. No one seems to take any notice as the grand lady powers through the small burg.

1YnCoVeB_o.jpg

Further down the line, KCS 4075, with line priority, arrogantly shoulders past a waiting freight. Ghost engines 4054 and partner 4055, both showing heavy use, impatiently belch great clouds of exhaust in response to the spit and polish grandeur displayed by the passenger train as light snowflakes dust down from the sky.

TPotiZy0_o.jpg

Back