USA Pics

Just a little crossing shot at Myrtle Street in Scranton Pa.
JsdULRt.jpg

This is from Delaware Lackawanna Pocono Main Project. You can follow the progress of the route over at the following forum.
Delaware Lackawanna Pocono Main (auran.com)

Feedback is always greatly appreciated as I'm always trying to improve.

Hi Dej. I think that shot looks really good! I am following your other thread and it is also looking very good. On the one above, I just don't think I would want the nose of my car on that closest retaining line when the gate came down, but it would be a thrill when the train came through! :hehe:

Some screenshots from my upcoming route; Upstate New York. The Route runs from Bath to Hammondsport and from Bath to Wayland, and from Bath to Painted Post.

Regards
Bob

thanks-n8phu%21.jpg

Thanks-n8phu%21.jpg

thanks N8PHU! (these engines will soon be on the erecting hall full time and n8phu put up a temporary link on the site as he's still working on an interior for one of the engines, it's great that they
come with many long-lost dependencies including 2 lost csx_sd60 horns (one I was looking for desperately) and it's also great that he's finally repaired an SPORBUST SD70M)
SP-tanker-heading-to-Altoona.jpg

you can make out my atrocious even by my recent standards BNSF SD70MAC in the lashup, i'm going to obsolete that and the other atrocious one with UP Olympic Torch relay SD70Ms (and upload them to the DLS, this time WITH permission)

photo-i-forgot-to-upload-a-few-weeks-ago.jpg

also-forgot-to-upload-this.jpg

Last edited:
It's more of a personal project of mine. These may someday be released somewhere but they aren't nearly up to todays payware standards. Still fun to tinker with though.

Back